Official Randal El to Skins thread...

JLane82288

Reaction score
Really would like to have some insight on what Jerry and Bill are thinking.... Not saying they are missing the bus, but they have to have something in mind.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Interesting to see who gets to be the 3rd WR off the bench (likely El).

Joe Gibbs II

Benched
Reaction score
Dont know who said it, but they said RANDLE El (not randal or randel) runs a 4.6 forty. I looked it up and he ran a 4.49 forty. Still pretty damn fast.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Joe Gibbs II said:
Dont know who said it, but they said RANDLE El (not randal or randel) runs a 4.6 forty. I looked it up and he ran a 4.49 forty. Still pretty damn fast.

It's above average but the guy is no burner.

felix360

Reaction score
i thought the deadskins were in cap hell, what in the world is going on,

Come on JJ/BP.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Ummmmmm then who do we believe????

Kffl Commanders | Contract update: A. Randle El
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 14:01:07 -0800

ESPN.com reports Washington Commanders WR Antwaan Randle El agreed to a six-year, $31 million deal to join the Commanders, a source familiar with the negotiations told ESPN.com's Michael Smith. The deal includes $10 million in bonuses.

This is funny if true....Headline tomorrow ESPN shoots source:bang2: (joke)

SkinsFan26

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
I agree. I like Randle El, but I like the Lloyd trade better also...

Randle El won't have Hines Ward on the other side of him. Hmmm....

No, he'll just have Santana Moss, Brandon Lloyd, Chris Cooley, a better running back, and an offensive genius calling the plays.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
apickmans said:
Everyone thinks that we overpaid for randle el...which if fine, but to say that randle el and brandon lloyd are both #3 receivers is just dumb.
Think about this. If they were wearing a star both would be a #3 possibly a #4 receiver. Good luck with that kind of talent.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
That's a lot of coin for a 3rd WR/PR.

I'm convinced that there's no such thing as cap hell.

SkinsFan26

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
No one is scared by Randle El or Llyod

Both are average WRs who you vastly overpaid for. But hey, we wouldnt expect anything less from Little Napolean

Teams last year were sure scared of Randle El. In fact, they had to gameplan around him. Did you even watch the AFC playoffs?!

Lloyd or Randle El as a #1 receiver alone on any team would not cause many problems. But the fact that they are playing beside (ARE) and opposite (BL) Santana is huge. Moss is the happiest person with these acquisitions - NO MORE DOUBLE TEAMS! He got nearly 1500 yards last year with no other WR on the team. Look out!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
SkinsFan26 said:
No, he'll just have Santana Moss, Brandon Lloyd, Chris Cooley, a better running back, and an offensive genius calling the plays.
Offensive genuis? Now thats funny. Moss, Lloyd, and Cooley combined aren't in Hines Ward's category.

SkinsFan26

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Outside of Moss, I'm not "scared" of Lloyd or El.

This isn't a great receiving corps by any stretch of the imagination.

Are you nuts?! Lloyd was a highlight reel on the Niners last year! I think he had a pretty decent game against the Boys, right?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
SkinsFan26 said:
Teams last year were sure scared of Randle El. In fact, they had to gameplan around him. Did you even watch the AFC playoffs?!

Lloyd or Randle El as a #1 receiver alone on any team would not cause many problems. But the fact that they are playing beside (ARE) and opposite (BL) Santana is huge. Moss is the happiest person with these acquisitions - NO MORE DOUBLE TEAMS! He got nearly 1500 yards last year with no other WR on the team. Look out!

Is this post a joke?

Nobody gameplanned randle el LOL they gameplanned for Ward, and the running game.

Have fun with the new recievers Skins dished out over 20 million in bonuses for a guy the WR starved 9ers didn;t want and a glorified kick returner with 1 TD hooray!!

clayman

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
No one is scared by Randle El or Llyod

Both are average WRs who you vastly overpaid for. But hey, we wouldnt expect anything less from Little Napolean

If we are not afraid of Lloyd after what he did to us then we are just dumb.....or maybe just homerism is. :)

Joe Gibbs II

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsFan26 said:
Are you nuts?! Lloyd was a highlight reel on the Niners last year! I think he had a pretty decent game against the Boys, right?

And to emphasize the point... HE WAS ON THE NINERS!

Alex Smith...some rancher named pickett? Those were his Qbs... it takes a talented WR either way.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
SkinsFan26 said:

Game plan around Randle El? Get your head out of your arse man.

superpunk

Reaction score
SkinsFan26 said:

LOL, and you thought Gardner was aptly named "50-50"....

Lloyd had 142 yards and 2 TDs against Dallas. Hell of a day.

Rest of the year? 591 yards and 3 TDs.

Have fun overpaying - again!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
clayman said:
If we are not afraid of Lloyd after what he did to us then we are just dumb.....or maybe just homerism is. :)

It was one game my god, does one game mean that much?