News: Official: Randy Gregory suspended 10 more games

haleyrules

Reaction score
Too bad. I liked this boy. You would think he could find a way to beat the test or stop smoking during the season. I hate this pot testing business. I mean if the NBA tested for pot they wouldn't have anough players left to put 2 teams on the court.

conner01

Reaction score
I have been under the impression everyone knew he had to serve the 4 games then the 10 games. the 10 game he appealed then dropped the appeal. Meantime he is seeking help and I'm willing to give the kid one last chance. I will not speak for anyone else this is my own personal feeling.
I assumed everyone knew of the 10 already
But I agree, give him a chance. There is no risk in seeing if he can get his life straight. Now as for next years roster I would assume I get nothing from him and prepare with that mindset. He hasn't earned the right to be depended on but there is nothing lost by seeing what happens with him

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
I knew this was going to happen. I called it when we drafted him, and then again in February. This dude is a waste. He'll be dead or out of the league eventually. He'll never be an impact player, and I have my doubts about him even being a player very shortly in the NFL. Wouldn't be surprised if he never plays another down of football.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
14 games for something that's legal in several states....the NFL needs a reboot.

Not really since it evidently is a big issue for Gregory. He knows he has a problem and knows he needs help. Should tell you that just because some states were stupid enough to do that did not make it right

StarHead69

Reaction score
At this point, all we can hope for is that the rehab and therapy will change his life for the better. Maybe he will get himself straightened out and come to training camp next summer ready to kick butt and take names. I'm not holding my breath, but I'm still praying for him to get his life together. No one should have to go through life fighting personal demons every step of the way.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I assumed everyone knew of the 10 already
But I agree, give him a chance. There is no risk in seeing if he can get his life straight. Now as for next years roster I would assume I get nothing from him and prepare with that mindset. He hasn't earned the right to be depended on but there is nothing lost by seeing what happens with him

Fully agree. Right now I just want him to take care of himself and get past this. As far as him being off the suspension after the Tampa Bay game? I would not expect much out of him given the time off. My feeling are he will have training camp next year to prove himself, in the meantime another failed test and Dallas needs to cut their losses and move on.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
T9Mqq7cRissik.gif

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
At this point, all we can hope for is that the rehab and therapy will change his life for the better. Maybe he will get himself straightened out and come to training camp next summer ready to kick butt and take names. I'm not holding my breath, but I'm still praying for him to get his life together. No one should have to go through life fighting personal demons every step of the way.

I'm a Cowboys fan. If the Jaguars wanna spend all their draft picks on drug addicts from the nearby homeless shelter so they could afford the best rehabs, so be it. But not my Cowboys. I want players.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
I have been under the impression everyone knew he had to serve the 4 games then the 10 games. the 10 game he appealed then dropped the appeal. Meantime he is seeking help and I'm willing to give the kid one last chance. I will not speak for anyone else this is my own personal feeling.

I think 1 last chance is all he has, it would be a nice to see him use it well.

Wizarus

Reaction score
14 games for something that's legal in several states....the NFL needs a reboot.
He clearly has a problem. Its not hard at all to dodge these testings, if you dont have a problem.