News: Official: Randy Gregory suspended 10 more games

DenCWBY

Reaction score
One of the biggest jokes of the league. So his new starting date will eventually be sometime after we colonize Mars?
Thanks!!

Ken

Reaction score
14 games for something that's legal in several states....the NFL needs a reboot.
With the recent finding of Greg Hardy with cocaine in his wallet and the allegations that he was a bad influence on Gregory, i wonder if there is more than just Marijuana in play with him.

Kaiser

Reaction score
14 games for something that's legal in several states....the NFL needs a reboot.

In about three years more US citizens will live in states where its legal and than states where its illegal. Its legal in California after the November ballot measure.

But that said, Gregory is still a knucklehead. If the NFL tells you that you can't use chewing gum, you don't chew gum.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
With the recent finding of Greg Hardy with cocaine in his wallet and the allegations that he was a bad influence on Gregory, i wonder if there is more than just Marijuana in play with him.

There definitely is. Back during pre-draft interviews, several teams were scared off.

waving monkey

Reaction score
nothing to see here. just the paper work finalized.
I expect nothing more from Randy and wish him the best

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I have been under the impression everyone knew he had to serve the 4 games then the 10 games. the 10 game he appealed then dropped the appeal. Meantime he is seeking help and I'm willing to give the kid one last chance. I will not speak for anyone else this is my own personal feeling.
This time next year..

We'll forget this happened.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
In about three years more US citizens will live in states where its legal and than states where its illegal. Its legal in California after the November ballot measure.

But that said, Gregory is still a knucklehead. If the NFL tells you that you can't use chewing gum, you don't chew gum.

This is my issue with him, as well. But it runs deeper with him, obviously. Like it did with Ricky Williams. They are clearly using it to self medicate, and at times don't give a damn if it costs them millions because they'd rather escape whatever it is that plagues them than face their own reality. It's not an excuse, it's their very reality, as we are seeing it with our very own DE,

I've learned this isn't the forum to debate the benefits/downside of Mary Jane. Not on a Dallas Cowboy message board.

Serve your suspension Gregory, stay away from the herb, and get back out there with the rest of the Boys at the end of the season. Cowboy Nation may be rough, but in the end we all support you!

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I hope so, I hope this time next year that Gregory is out there showing people why Cowboys were willing to take a chance on him
Well..

By next year Trump will be President and Texas will join Cali and Colorado legalizing pot.

I can dream, right?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Do many folks simply "cut & paste" their Randy Gregory posts from one thread to another?

Seems to be the case.

I think that's the case of many of the threads, have you seen these Dez threads lately?? It's the same regurgitated stuff over and over and over...

superonyx

Reaction score
This is my issue with him, as well. But it runs deeper with him, obviously. Like it did with Ricky Williams. They are clearly using it to self medicate, and at times don't give a damn if it costs them millions because they'd rather escape whatever it is that plagues them than face their own reality. It's not an excuse, it's their very reality, as we are seeing it with our very own DE,

I've learned this isn't the forum to debate the benefits/downside of Mary Jane. Not on a Dallas Cowboy message board.

Serve your suspension Gregory, stay away from the herb, and get back out there with the rest of the Boys at the end of the season. Cowboy Nation may be rough, but in the end we all support you!

Well said. Having a perspective that shows empathy and support is a rarity around here anymore.
Reading through this forum today is pretty depressing. I hope the majority of people don't share the cold, cruel, lack of understanding and empathy that is on ugly display on this forum recently.
Maybe we are as bad as Eagles fans after all. not a good look my fellow cowboys fans.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hell yeah, dude! Love the positivity!

I'm skeptical about him but I hope the help he is seeking pays off for him. I think the kid has talent and many who scouted him felt the same but of course if he can't overcome his issues which scared teams off then it really does not matter the talent he has because he will not play. Ball is in his court I just hope he can do the right things.

gmoney112

Reaction score
I thought everyone had already gotten their panties in a twist over this.

Any twistier and you may lose circulation.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Well said. Having a perspective that shows empathy and support is a rarity around here anymore.
Reading through this forum today is pretty depressing. I hope the majority of people don't share the cold, cruel, lack of understanding and empathy that is on ugly display on this forum recently.
Maybe we are as bad as Eagles fans after all. not a good look my fellow cowboys fans.

Having empathy is one thing but there is a reality in all of this which is the Dallas Cowboys football team and his action that has an impact on the team. After all this is the Cowboyszone not the addition hot line. I truly hope Gregory can get this behind him even if he never plays a down of football again. From a football stand point he is a distraction and not much value to the team if he can't pass a drug test.

Aven8

Reaction score

Whats funny is the NFL does no testing during the season, unless you are in the program. So basically you can high as a kite every night during the season, just not during the offseason. o_O

CowboyChris

Reaction score
im pretty sure that the majority here empathizes with Randy, and its no different than what Randle did. but the bottom line is their actions hurt the team and angered the fans. its like a betrayal coming from them.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Some post out of frustration... some out of ignorance.