Official rant on Dak thread

Qcard

Reaction score
At this point you know less about football than your mom. That guy has played TWO FOOTBALL GAMES in his career....he's 0-2 and you're talking about how how he's better than someone who's been in the league 4 years. Either you're trolling or just moronic and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt saying you're trolling.
It's the Eye Test Illuminati

Can't you see it already... Burrow will win Offensive Rookie of the Year

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
i honestly watched the tape 4 times...i did not see Gallup fully extend his arm..but i did see Ramsey flop and i did see Ramsey curl his arm around Gallups for a second.....it was Ramsey who sold the pulling of the flag..if no flop no flag....that is what comes to mind for me...but Ramsey did a vet move and it helped ...but its way in the past now..i am a lot lot more worried about not having Smith at left tackle this sunday...we all remember what happened last time Smith could not play against Falcons...any thoughts on this possible debacle?

Again your defense other than looking at things with homer eyes is to try dragging up things that were very well publicized and discussed and argued. First it was to PI in that rams saint game and now it's the Chaz Green play in that falcon game. None of these other things as ANY bearing on your homer eyes that don't see a penalty called on the Cowboys. By the way using words that don't fit in defense of your homer eyes shows just how much of a homer you are. When someone flops, they go down to the ground. At no time did Ramsey go down to the ground. Yes Ramsey did the veteran thing of LEANING back not flopping to help sell it, but again if only ONE ref threw a flag you might, that's might have something but there were TWO refs that threw their flags from TWO different views of it. I'm done with your homer eyes so if you reply I'll just ignore it.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I think dak has a big game Sunday... and everyone will have hope again. The big thing will be after that against Seattle. He needs to string together some consistency vs good teams.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I think dak has a big game Sunday... and everyone will have hope again. The big thing will be after that against Seattle. He needs to string together some consistency vs good teams.

Despite my comments in this thread, I do feel sorry for Dak tomorrow as he cant win whatever the outcome.

If he:
- plays well (and we win) we'll say 'same ole Dak',
- plays well (and we lose) we'll say the teams too far off contending and paying Dak means lack of resources to improve the other deficiencies.
- if we win - so what we should beat the Falcons.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
The pass protection was a lot better than most are making it out to be. Russ has had terrible lines the last few years and he still gets it done.

3rd worst in the NFL during week #1, so you're right, there were two QBs that had it worse.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Yet you understand so much about football you're right here with us. The delusion lol

You don't see me talking about things I know nothing about. For example, I didn't come up with the stat that our offensive line was third worse in the NFL during week #1. I do know it means that Dak was not operating under favorable conditions, though.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You don't see me talking about things I know nothing about. For example, I didn't come up with the stat that our offensive line was third worse in the NFL during week #1. I do know it means that Dak was not operating under favorable conditions, though.
Oh so you're on of those Dak gets every excuse for being just like his football brothers Cousins and smith types. Ok say no more good sir.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Again your defense other than looking at things with homer eyes is to try dragging up things that were very well publicized and discussed and argued. First it was to PI in that rams saint game and now it's the Chaz Green play in that falcon game. None of these other things as ANY bearing on your homer eyes that don't see a penalty called on the Cowboys. By the way using words that don't fit in defense of your homer eyes shows just how much of a homer you are. When someone flops, they go down to the ground. At no time did Ramsey go down to the ground. Yes Ramsey did the veteran thing of LEANING back not flopping to help sell it, but again if only ONE ref threw a flag you might, that's might have something but there were TWO refs that threw their flags from TWO different views of it. I'm done with your homer eyes so if you reply I'll just ignore it.

wow dude so much anger and judgmentalism....its all good...yes i am a cowboy Homer

Reactions: CWR

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score

That's like the chicken meets egg..
Is the O line terrible or did Dak just Do Dak and hold on to the ball forever causing the O line to fail and thus get blame stats.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Is the O line terrible or did Dak just Do Dak and hold on to the ball forever causing the O line to fail and thus get blame stats.
Did you see Donald manhandle Martin? Did you see him pick up Zeke with one hand and spike him into the ground? Did you see Steele getting beaten like a drum? :lmao:

Eanwen

Reaction score

You can always use a clock to time how long it took for Dak to throw the ball; that way you don't have to speculate.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I don't even know what that means. Stats aren't excuses. They're facts.
I'm not surprised a lot of you people don't know simple things. I'm pretty sure y'all's lives offline reflect this lack of knowledge too.

Section446

Reaction score
His terrible starts are why we get down so early in games, which allows him to QB against prevent defenses. Dude is one of the worst QB's in the game at the start of the game.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The Dak haters need to cheer for Wentzie. He's been ripping the Egals off since 2017!
His terrible starts are why we get down so early in games, which allows him to QB against prevent defenses. Dude is one of the worst QB's in the game at the start of the game.
So the two Zeke fumbles, Pollard fumble & Schultz fumble had nothing to do with falling behind. It was Dak's fault. :rolleyes:

CWR

Reaction score

Whatever man, it was a ticky tac call and is very typical contact for a deep ball in the nfl. You are arguing semantics over a "flop," and a flop is exactly what it was. He acted his way into a weak penalty.

CWR

Reaction score
wow dude so much anger and judgmentalism....its all good...yes i am a cowboy Homer

You're right buddy, that was a weak call. That said we had some calls go in our favor as well. I suppose it all balances out, but it does suck when the calls against you come at the end of the game and in the most critical of times.