Official Rhein Fire Thread

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Remember guys, all we really care about is Henson. We know that our receivers won't drop those easy balls. I think as of now, Henson is playing really well. Every ball except for maybe 2 was thrown right into the receivers' hands.

I bet these receivers were eating too much sausage last night!

NYCowboy22

Reaction score
This is the best I've seen Henson thus far, however his stats won't reflect it because of all the drops. Unreal.

Bryan8284

Reaction score
His stats aren't what is going to get him on the Dallas roster. Half the staff watching him probably looks away once the ball leaves his hand.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Rudy said:
Poor Henson...His stats are not going to reflect how well he is passing so far. They are dropping everything.

Don't worry, you can bet the Cowboys coaches are watching this game. They'll see the horrific drops. Henson will be just fine.

rcaldw

Reaction score
This is precisely why you better not just look at stats. Henson's receivers are garbage, three drops on 2 drives.

Bryan8284

Reaction score
Announcers say defense is carrying these team?

1) WRs SUCK that's why
2) not today, they can't tackle

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Henson has been a little high with a couple of throws but he's throwing with a lot of authority and zip. Too bad he can't find a receiver who knows how to catch.

He looks so much more comfortable back there.

Rudy

Reaction score
Well, in my opinion, all these players are pretty horrible.

however, I think Brock Berlin is looking better in this league than he did at the U.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Drew is having a fine game. He has no receivers.

Have you ever heard a more lame pre-game speech by a coach in your life? Geez, I've heard the guy twice now, and frankly, he needs to hire a writer. :laugh2:

Bla, bla, bla, is everybody asleep now? Let's go play!

Bryan8284

Reaction score
Brock was always a shotgun QB in college. He's finally adjusting to being under the center.

Rudy

Reaction score
Bryan8284 said:
Brock was always a shotgun QB in college. He's finally adjusting to being under the center.

He really doesn't look half bad.