Draft Day ****Official Round 1 Draft Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Teams just dont rate these wideouts .
It's because they do not produce for 2,3 years ...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you think LVE is a pro bowler then good for you, I believe he was a reach that will have minimum impact. Doubt he will match Hitchens productivity, who had to start in yr one.

You will end up being wrong...well you are a.ready wrong...

Aven8

Reaction score
If LVE isn't a good MLB we can always move him to TE. Looks just like one!

cowboyec

Reaction score
I promised I would do this a month or so ago.

I Keep my word.

:starspin:LVE:starspin:
:flagwave:2018 DEF ROOKIE OF THE YEAR:flagwave:

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
This is where mock drafts fail. After top 10-15 teams want the trenches and will even reach with Oline and on D. WRs, etc fall and keep falling

mardwin

Reaction score
After one year.
After one year, everyone said what a huge mistake Dallas made taking DeMarcus Ware instead of DROY Shawne Merriman.
One year does not a career make

Not sure where you be getting your evaluations when both Ware and Merriman had similar sack numbers with Ware having more impact in the run game.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Juts spoke to one of my former players who played with LVE at Boise State the last two years. His response, in all caps, COACH, HE'S THE HARDEST WORKING PLAYER I HAVE EVER LAID MY EYES ON!

Follow up text...
Ya he was telling me. He will power through any injury and doesnt get in trouble. He's not a partier and is a family guy with a girlfriend from high school, I'm excited for him!

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I can believe it...they were showing the war cam and I did not see them using the phones to try and make a trade at all.
Also they did not seem to be bothered when many of the players were coming off the board

Right! Had their pick

Aven8

Reaction score
I can believe it...they were showing the war cam and I did not see them using the phones to try and make a trade at all.
Also they did not seem to be bothered when many of the players were coming off the board

As I said earlier, they will say they had him as a top 10 pick, on and on. I hope they're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.