Draft Day ****Official Round 1 Draft Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Not sure where you be getting your evaluations when both Ware and Merriman had similar sack numbers with Ware having more impact in the run game.

He's referring to message board fan "experts" (cough*ahem*cough) who "knew" Dallas took the wrong guy.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Juts spoke to one of my former players who played with LVE at Boise State the last two years. His response, in all caps, COACH, HE'S THE HARDEST WORKING PLAYER I HAVE EVER LAID MY EYES ON!

Follow up text...
Ya he was telling me. He will power through any injury and doesnt get in trouble. He's not a partier and is a family guy with a girlfriend from high school, I'm excited for him!

Yup Chris....Honestly this might be the best pick since Martin/Witten. Feel like this is a game changer for us. Now...if we are really smart...get a real NT...(Taven Bryant) and watch this D take off. I'm trading up for this kid if I'm Dallas.

ESisback

Reaction score
I can believe it...they were showing the war cam and I did not see them using the phones to try and make a trade at all.
Also they did not seem to be bothered when many of the players were coming off the board
Oh contraire! They were screaming and crying and swearing and throwing things for about 24 seconds. You must have been on a bathroom break. They're quite passionate in the War Room!

Status
Not open for further replies.