Draft Day ****Official Round 1 Draft Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

"And ROCK STAR status is instantly achieved "

* that @Floatyworm ain't yanking nobody's ankle chains of forced servitude of COWBOYS FANDOM when He sez' "stand-bye" for the product this pick is gonna slap down on yer' dinner plate of deliciousness,,,,ya,,,,thats right!,,,yer' Damn darn tootin',,,, deliciousness of deliciously delivered defensive deviltry displayed,, er,,, also in a decisively deployment of disproportionately dispatchment upon the disillusioned,,,er,,,ALSO!
o_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I don't think you understood my point. It is not about the team, but fan to fan interaction I was referring to.

I was commenting on how the people that wanted to lose (to help draft position) were treated by the people that wanted to win. I always find it humorous how some of the most toxic posts and venom is spewed by the so-called "real fans".

Its one thing to be happy the team won, it is another thing to make toxic posts ridiculing and belittling the fans that wanted the team to lose so they could draft higher. This type of thing just adds to a toxic environment that online boards have become these days, even this one.

Well, yer' sore butt words have certainly cast a dampening effect upon this festive frontier boarder towns Saturdaynights fandango,,,
( quick, cancel the elephant mounted roving nude mariachi band with donkey mounted cheerleaders,,,SHEESE!o_O)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Well, yer' sore butt words have certainly cast a dampening effect upon this festive frontier boarder towns Saturdaynights fandango,,,
( quick, cancel the elephant mounted roving nude mariachi band with donkey mounted cheerleaders,,,SHEESE!o_O)

Try Google Translate, English edition................Nobody can understand what the hell you are babbling about.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Try Google Translate, English edition................Nobody can understand what the hell you are babbling about.
:lmao: Well then,ain't that just of a vast windfall for those capable of comprehension beyond the baseline of limited scope capabilities :thumbup:

* no need to boast of my lyrically donated musical genius that you've more than likely grooved to on your radio,SPORTS-FAN:thumbup:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
:lmao: Well then,ain't that just of a vast windfall for those capable of comprehension beyond the baseline of limited scope capabilities :thumbup:

* no need to boast of my lyrically donated musical genius that you've more than likely grooved to on your radio,SPORTS-FAN:thumbup:

Look, you seem like a nice guy so I don't want to go back and forth exchanging insults and put downs. My entire point is that I wished all Cowboy fans could get along better. If one fan wants to lose to help draft position, he should not be ridiculed for it. Likewise if a fan was a supporter of Dez, he shouldn't be made fun of because he might be upset his favorite player got released, ect....We are all fans and want what is best for the team, we just don't always agree on the best route to take to get there.

Anyways, enjoy the rest of your night.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Look, you seem like a nice guy so I don't want to go back and forth exchanging insults and put downs. My entire point is that I wished all Cowboy fans could get along better. If one fan wants to lose to help draft position, he should not be ridiculed for it. Likewise if a fan was a supporter of Dez, he shouldn't be made fun of because he might be upset his favorite player got released, ect....We are all fans and want what is best for the team, we just don't always agree on the best route to take to get there.

Anyways, enjoy the rest of your night.
Hey,my brother man! I can wholeheartedly concur, & we all know what #19 did when he pulled in that #17 WEEK,,,T.D. SNAG,,,besides giving him the 'big-head',,,,,:thumbup:

:starspin::star::starspin:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He's a one year starter, so that sort of concerns me. I'm pulling for him. We need LBers.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Just curious did anyone happen to catch what Mel's best available was when the boys selected? I was watching NFLN and just curious....thanks in advance.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Am I the only one who sees the connection between LVE and Thad castle from Blue Mountain State?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Welcome to Dallas Bobbie Carpenter 2.0!!!!

First all, he's not played a down of NFL football, there's no way to absolutely predict he'll be the same type of player.
Second, how many players at the same position who look similar turn out the same, for the same team? Just not likely.
Third, way to insult a draftee that your team picked, if you want to root against the Cowboys just do it straight out.

The hyperbole on this site never gets old, if someone doesn't like the pick, it's "horrible", "awful", "carpenter 2.0", "a waste", "the worst".

I wanted him as the pick, but I'm not on here saying it was "perfect", or that "he'll be a HOF player), if it had been Ridley or Bryan or such, my reaction would have been something like "don't see they need him", or "he's similar to so-and-so" or "there were bigger needs".

Just find it amusing the judgments based on a draft pick..

Status
Not open for further replies.