Draft Day ****Official Round 1 Draft Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
For us east coasters it will most definitely be TOO LATE.

I doubt I’ll be awake to catch it live.

Starts at 9 eastern, figure 11 before we pick, Then again, I've heard the word splash around here and move up a few times. I've also read 8 pm ET that may be Earl Thomas time, no idea

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

This ETZer is old enough to remember my avatar and I'm watching the entire thing. :popcorn:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Calling it now...Browns are gonna Brown...

Baker Mayfield QB Oklahoma going number 1/1....

And they trade 1/4.....

@ 1/12 they go Minkah Fitzpatrick FS/CB Alabama

@ 1/22 they go Taven Bryan NT Florida

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

I doubt for most people on the East Coast it will be too late. 10 min per pick so around 11 PM EDT Dallas could turn in their selection.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No surprise you see so many top 10 busts the way they treat these players like rock stars. They’re put on a pedestal and are made millionaires before they’ve even suited up for an NFL practice. This royal treatment they get puts a lot of pressure on them. All the paise goes away pretty quick come July if they’re not looking good in training camp.

mardwin

Reaction score
Calling it now...Browns are gonna Brown...

Baker Mayfield QB Oklahoma going number 1/1....

And they trade 1/4.....

@ 1/12 they go Minkah Fitzpatrick FS/CB Alabama

@ 1/22 they go Taven Bryan NT Florida

They traded themselves out of 2 franchise QBs Wentz/ Watson they need to stop accumulating picks and draft the right players.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I doubt for most people on the East Coast it will be too late. 10 min per pick so around 11 PM EDT Dallas could turn in their selection.

Some of us East Coasters can even stay up past midnight and still go to work in the morning. Decades of Monday Night Football have prepared us well.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
They traded themselves out of 2 franchise QBs Wentz/ Watson they need to stop accumulating picks and draft the right players.

You don't pass on the next Jim Brown....

ncaa-football-georgia-state-at-penn-state-b93e2f99f2f74d44.jpg

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
No surprise you see so many top 10 busts the way they treat these players like rock stars. They’re put on a pedestal and are made millionaires before they’ve even suited up for an NFL practice. This royal treatment they get puts a lot of pressure on them. All the paise goes away pretty quick come July if they’re not looking good in training camp.

The draft production gets more ridiculous each year. I'm watching baseball and hockey until the actual draft starts. They can keep their red carpet nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.