Draft Day ****Official Round 1 Draft Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You don't pass on the next Jim Brown....

ncaa-football-georgia-state-at-penn-state-b93e2f99f2f74d44.jpg

Let’s not get carried away.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The draft production gets more ridiculous each year. I'm watching baseball and hockey until the actual draft starts. They can keep their red carpet nonsense.

It’s like tuning into the Oscars. The NFL draft has become way too over blown with this primetime, red carpet extravaganza.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We’re 45 minutes away from the start of the draft and they’re still interviewing players on the red carpet. It’s like an evening at the Oscars. This draft format is just not doing it for me.

erod

Reaction score
It’s like tuning into the Oscars. The NFL draft has become way too over blown with this primetime, red carpet extravaganza.
Gotta appeal to the casual women fans, who will be watching The Voice anyway.

Dumb.

Big_D

Reaction score
So what would do if you're Cleveland right now?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Gotta appeal to the casual women fans, who will be watching The Voice anyway.

Dumb.

The draft doesn’t excite me like it used to. Spending all this time interviewing players on the red carpet in their fancy suits is ridiculous. If Mr. Blackwell is still around they’ll probably bring him on to critique everyone’s outfits. Some may enjoy this crap but I don’t.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The draft doesn’t excite me like it used to. Spending all this time interviewing players on the red carpet in their fancy suits is ridiculous. If Mr. Blackwell is still around they’ll probably bring him on to critique everyone’s outfits. Some may enjoy this crap but I don’t.
BSPN’s coverage is better right now.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Some of us East Coasters can even stay up past midnight and still go to work in the morning. Decades of Monday Night Football have prepared us well.

I used to live on the East Coast and knew many that stayed up past 11 PM EDT. Just like many in CDT, MDT, PDT and every other timezone. I know it is late but if something is worthwhile enough to stay up then you just deal with it the next day. Having said that, I am not saying the NFL Draft is worth staying up for. That is up to the individual.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. A red carpet. Talking about what they were wearing. lol What has happened to football? lol

Jipper

Reaction score
I used to live on the East Coast and knew many that stayed up past 11 PM EDT. Just like many in CDT, MDT, PDT and every other timezone. I know it is late but if something is worthwhile enough to stay up then you just deal with it the next day. Having said that, I am not saying the NFL Draft is worth staying up for. That is up to the individual.

I'm usually asleep by 830 so I can get up to lift at 5....im gonna push everythomg back 1 hour and see if it's worth waiting for....if we pick a wr I'm going to be so mad...just build the defense...this draft has the best crop of DTs in a while

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I will admit it's not always as easy as it used to be. :laugh:

But I never have trouble when the Cowboys are playing, and tonight is as close as we're going to get to that for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.