Draft Day ****Official Round 1 Draft Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. A red carpet. Talking about what they were wearing. lol What has happened to football? lol

I’m just too old school for this. It’s become an award show. Everyone checking out everyone’s outfits. Nonstop player interviews as they walk down the red carpet. Like the other poster said I’m just going to start tuning in when the actual draft starts. Before long players will start making acceptance speeches after being drafted. We’re pretty much almost there. Lol

reddyuta

Reaction score
Mayock is worried about LVEs neck,he is making me nervous.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m just too old school for this. It’s become an award show. Everyone checking out everyone’s outfits. Nonstop player interviews as they walk down the red carpet. Like the other poster said I’m just going to start tuning in when the actual draft starts. Before long players will start making acceptance speeches after being drafted. We’re pretty much almost there. Lol
Yeah, all these kids probably drive fancy, silver sports cars!! Lol

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
So by the time we pick, I'm guessing around 8:00 pm Dallas time? 2 hrs or so from draft start. How many minutes between picks?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I hope that announcer doesn’t sound like that all the time. He probably goes back to his Pee Wee Herman voice after he gets off the microphone.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
We can’t even get home field advantage at our own stadium for the draft

yup...might be the dumbest set up of all time. Have the opportunity to blow the Eagles out of the water w/ our billion dollar stadium. Instead we set up the stage @ the 25....and cut the stadium down to nothing. Could have sold the stadium out....instead the place is empty.:confused:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
yup...might be the dumbest set up of all time. Have the opportunity to blow the Eagles out of the water w/ our billion dollar stadium. Instead we set up the stage @ the 25....and cut the stadium down to nothing. Could have sold the stadium out....instead the place is empty.:confused:

empty?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They have to deal with Zeke and now we're going to have to deal with Barkley.

The best RB in the division is still Carson Wentz though.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
They have to deal with Zeke and now we're going to have to deal with Barkley.

The best RB in the division is still Carson Wentz though.

denver is trying to move up to 2. Interesting to me why the giants wouldn't take nelson if they go to 5

Status
Not open for further replies.