Twitter: Official schedule

Scotman

Reaction score
I personally don't care what the schedule is. You have to beat the other teams consistently...whenever and where ever...if you're hoping to win the Superbowl.

JBS

Reaction score
Did anyone buy Sunday Ticket because if you did you likely wasted your money. I live in eastern Virginia which is Commanders TV land and a 1 minute review of the schedule tells me I will see every single Cowboys game on network tv this season. Between the numerous national games and the two Commander games, half the games are already covered. Then you notice that Most of Dallas’ other games are the late game on Sunday. The skins play the early games every week so all these games will be on. The only conflict was Nov 17 where they both play the early game but the skins are on CBS and Dallas is on Fox so if Fox has the doubleheader that week, I will get that game as well. I suspect all of this holds true for most of the country. If you live outside of Texas and the local team plays mostly the early games, you will get almost every Dallas game for free. It’s been this way for 3-4 years now but there were always 2-3 I didn’t get. This year it looks like they corrected that and I will get them all.

Some of us follow the entire league and watch other games too..just bc your football knowledge doesn't go beyond the Dallas Cowboys doesn't mean the rest of us wasted our money

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Cole Beasley is going to ruin our Thanksgiving.
The Bills could be a frisky opponent this year. Buffalo made some nice additions this offseason, and Sean McDermott gets the most out of his team every single year. Our Boys will have high expectations after doling out a big deal to Tank and potentially Dak and Coop.

My early take is this game will end up being a lot better than the matchup might indicate off the bat.
11-5
Losses
@NO
Vs PHI
@NE
@CHI
Vs LAR
Wentz couldn't beat the Cowboys if he tried.
Getting Wentzed...that means we win...:D
:lmao:

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
why do we always have to play two Thursday games back to back? It's such an awful and dangerous to expect a team to play 3 games in 11 days.
Every team that plays a Thursday game (after week 2) plays 3 games in 11 days. We always play 3 games in 11 days because we have the Thanksgiving game. Sun-Thu-Thu is the same number of games in the same number of days as Sun-Sun-Thu.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
The Bills could be a frisky opponent this year. Buffalo made some nice additions this offseason, and Sean McDermott gets the most out of his team every single year. Our Boys will have high expectations after doling out a big deal to Tank and potentially Dak and Coop.

My early take is this game will end up being a lot better than the matchup might indicate off the bat. Wentz couldn't beat the Cowboys if he tried.
:lmao:

Try. Again

aria

Reaction score