Twitter: Official schedule

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Did anyone buy Sunday Ticket because if you did you likely wasted your money. I live in eastern Virginia which is Commanders TV land and a 1 minute review of the schedule tells me I will see every single Cowboys game on network tv this season. Between the numerous national games and the two Commander games, half the games are already covered. Then you notice that Most of Dallas’ other games are the late game on Sunday. The skins play the early games every week so all these games will be on. The only conflict was Nov 17 where they both play the early game but the skins are on CBS and Dallas is on Fox so if Fox has the doubleheader that week, I will get that game as well. I suspect all of this holds true for most of the country. If you live outside of Texas and the local team plays mostly the early games, you will get almost every Dallas game for free. It’s been this way for 3-4 years now but there were always 2-3 I didn’t get. This year it looks like they corrected that and I will get them all.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Every year some fans panic that our schedule is too hard, but we haven't a clue how teams will be.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Did anyone buy Sunday Ticket because if you did you likely wasted your money. I live in eastern Virginia which is Commanders TV land and a 1 minute review of the schedule tells me I will see every single Cowboys game on network tv this season. Between the numerous national games and the two Commander games, half the games are already covered. Then you notice that Most of Dallas’ other games are the late game on Sunday. The skins play the early games every week so all these games will be on. The only conflict was Nov 17 where they both play the early game but the skins are on CBS and Dallas is on Fox so if Fox has the doubleheader that week, I will get that game as well. I suspect all of this holds true for most of the country. If you live outside of Texas and the local team plays mostly the early games, you will get almost every Dallas game for free. It’s been this way for 3-4 years now but there were always 2-3 I didn’t get. This year it looks like they corrected that and I will get them all.
if not u can always stream them on the computer I didn't miss a game last season

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Wow.. Start with the Giants, again.. Shocker. Last year was nice , although a pitiful loss, but, at least it wasn't against the Giants like it has been for more years than not.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Uh-oh.. Don't bring this up. The Direct TV fan boys will be after ya. lol

I get them all for the past few seasons.

visionary

Reaction score

Overall the schedule is very favorable

It's also good that the 2 tough games in the first half are on the road

This way, lets beat up on weaker teams at home and we can test ourselves against the best on the road and if we lose, it's not as bad

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Finishing .500 vs LAR, @NE, @Chi and @NO will set the team up nicely to ultimately post double digit wins.

Jipper

Reaction score
Brutal looking schedule other than Miami. 6-10 would be about right.

what is brutal about it? Honestly, every single year we hear the schedule is "brutal"....what do you want? Play the bills every week at home? Sorry...not going to happen. There are some tough games with NE, Chi, Phil down the stretch but there are also some lighter games...we have a schedule that is middle of the pack in terms of SOS and you have to play who you have to play.

saying a team that is returning every key starter plus some playing against the weakest overall afc division is 6-10 is about as much overreaction on the negative side as you can have....this team is going to be better than it was last year and it wont even be close....

TheHerd

Reaction score
I hate playing late game on the road the Sunday before the Thanksgiving game.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
what is brutal about it? Honestly, every single year we hear the schedule is "brutal"....what do you want? Play the bills every week at home? Sorry...not going to happen. There are some tough games with NE, Chi, Phil down the stretch but there are also some lighter games...we have a schedule that is middle of the pack in terms of SOS and you have to play who you have to play.

saying a team that is returning every key starter plus some playing against the weakest overall afc division is 6-10 is about as much overreaction on the negative side as you can have....this team is going to be better than it was last year and it wont even be close....
The bills are no cake walk. The have one of the best young defenses, legit qb, rb, and a pretty decent pass receiving group.This organization has done nothing but prove they don’t have the ability to consistently be a dominant franchise under this regime. Home away home away ....is no easy schedule and the team will feel like it’s on the road all season long with no back to back weeks at home. You forget to mention the Rams, Saints, Pack, and Vikings as playoff quality opponents. Those four games with the three you have very well could be 7 losses and it very well might not. This schedule is nothing more than a reflection of what this regime does....up one season down the next.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
why do we always have to play two Thursday games back to back? It's such an awful and dangerous to expect a team to play 3 games in 11 days.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I don’t get 6-10 predictions. The team has one losing season in eight years under Garret. In four of the past five years, they’ve posted winning records. Three of those have been ten wins or more.

“9-7, just miss the playoffs.” I get that.

But 6-10? Stop being emo and looking for emotional insurance.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Brutal around Thanksgiving

2 away games, Thanksgiving and then a December game at Chicago a week later?

Better stack up wins early.
Critical we come out from Week 3 at 3-0.
Because, at week 4 the Saints well send us back to earth.

robjay04

Reaction score
why do we always have to play two Thursday games back to back? It's such an awful and dangerous to expect a team to play 3 games in 11 days.

Because whatever station has TNF has to have a Cowboys game and that’s the fairest way to do it so we don’t have two short weeks.

Stinks but that’s exactly what it is.