***Official Skins-Bucs Game Thread***Final: TB - 36 Wash - 35

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
All you people that were talking about "this may end up being a good sunday" need to knock on wood right now!

And if you have any chickens slice it's head off and spray the blood on your TV.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Ozzu said:
Kind of off-topic, but what's the story behind that avatar, Rack? I keep staring at it. :eek:

I put it up for Halloween. Just haven't gotten around to changing it yet.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
fortdick said:
Rack, your a Firefly junky too?

Hell yeah! That show kicked a**!

Still hoping it gets started up again, but it's not likely. Did you like Serenity?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Rack said:
All you people that were talking about "this may end up being a good sunday" need to knock on wood right now!

And if you have any chickens slice it's head off and spray the blood on your TV.

No worries Rack, I sacraficed a virgin and ate the heart of a pig so we are good to go.

(ok so she wasnt a real virgin but as close as you can get nowdays)

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Damn seahags are killing the rams. Looks like we may be able to handle them fairly easy. They don't look good at all.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Ronde Barber Just Got Freakin' Tackled And No Call Was Made! Pathetic Officiating!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
OMG the Bucs defense is OVERRATED.

They should be dominating these clowns.

calico

Reaction score
yeah. TB has shown nothing on D today. The skins have picked them apart. If Tampa had a real D, this game would not be close right now.

Brave

Reaction score
Rack said:
Ronde Barber Just Got Freakin' Tackled And No Call Was Made! Pathetic Officiating!

???????
This is not a quote from ES?

(Kidding guys)

fortdick

Reaction score
Rack said:
Hell yeah! That show kicked a**!

Still hoping it gets started up again, but it's not likely. Did you like Serenity?

Of course I saw it! (edit: thought you asked if I saw it. Yes, it was good, but Mal was a little darker in the movie)

Any remake won't be the same without Wash and Book!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Brave said:
???????
This is not a quote from ES?

(Kidding guys)

:rolleyes:

Go away, Troll. You KNOW they were given that play. Period.

Of course I saw it!

Any remake won't be the same without Wash and Book!

I thought the movie would do better then it has. It was easily better then any of the last three star wars movies. It also got great reviews from the critics. I think they just didn't do a good enough job advertising the movie. I really only saw previews for the movie on the SciFi channel.

Hopefully it makes enough money for a sequel though.