***Official Skins-Bucs Game Thread***Final: TB - 36 Wash - 35

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
The deep ball will be there ALL DAY for the Bucs if the Skins keep blitzing.

I'm impressed with how Simms is standing tall in the pocket despite teh fact that the Skins are sending the house.

StateCollegeCowboy

aka BostonCowboy
Reaction score
calico said:
Simms is having a great game.

This the first time I have seen him play and the kid looks like he might be a decent QB. I'm not sure why everybody here is so down on him.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Simms is showing some toughness.......Staying in the pocket throwing strikes

fortdick

Reaction score
Rack said:
:rolleyes:
I thought the movie would do better then it has. It was easily better then any of the last three star wars movies. It also got great reviews from the critics. I think they just didn't do a good enough job advertising the movie. I really only saw previews for the movie on the SciFi channel.

Hopefully it makes enough money for a sequel though.

My expectations were high, and I don't believe it was as as good as it could have been, but it was better than the last thtee Star Wars. All in all, I liked it a lot. Prolly going to watch a few episodes after the Skins game. Got the disk set. Kill time between football and Rome on HBO!

My week is scheduled around tomorrow nite!

calico

Reaction score
StateCollegeCowboy said:
This the first time I have seen him play and the kid looks like he might be a decent QB. I'm not sure why everybody here is so down on him.

He has always had problems with forcing passes and getting it picked. He can mentally shut down sometimes and steamroll bad plays. But overall, the kid has tons of talent and it looks like he has finally caught up mentally to his talent.

I always liked him at Texas, but he was under alot of pressure and did not handle it well sometimes. I am thrilled to see him stand in the pocket calmly and throw some great passes.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
A Rome fan too, eh? Yeah I'm liking that show too.

Do you know how much Serenity has made so far? The last time I checked it was around 33 million. There's some spots overseas it still hasn't opened yet so hopefully that'll help.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
StateCollegeCowboy said:
Did you guys just hear Pam Oliver say Ratskins by mistake? too funny.

..has to get a audio file of that! That's something this board can't lose.