***Official Skins-Bucs Game Thread***Final: TB - 36 Wash - 35

ghst187

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Betts' ENTIRE foot was out of bounds, and TWO camera angles showed it.

INstant replay is a crop of crap

you're exactly right! did you see the Giants' game? Eli gets hit as he throws, the ball goes backwards, the Vikings scoop it up. Called on the field as a fumble and Viking recovery.
After replay, refs say that it was an incomplete pass. Of course, the ball still, VERY CLEARLY, went backwards which means a lateral and hence FUMBLE. Giants are given the ball back.
Ridiculous! What's the point of instant replay? They had the play correctly called on the field. Then they reverse it after replay and make the WRONG call.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Should be 21-13 at the half. This could be a good Sunday afterall.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
It could be a very good sunday indeed. Also hope the Packers beat the Falcons, they are leading by 3 almost at the half

gbrittain

Reaction score
Reality said:
I think that was one of those situations where there wasn't enough evidence to over rule the call made on the play. If they had said he stepped out of bounds, I doubt they would have overturned that either.

Exactly what I was thinking.

calico

Reaction score
We never used Galloway correctly. His best game for us was his last in the playoffs against Carolina. He was nuts in that loss.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
This is gonna be a big win for the Bucs. Simms is looking pretty good for the most part.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
calico said:
We never used Galloway correctly. His best game for us was his last in the playoffs against Carolina. He was nuts in that loss.

Galloway had 4 catches for 59 yards in that playoff game. Not even close to being his best game as a cowboy.

Galloway's problem is he only runs 2 or 3 routes worth a crap, and he's not consistent. He'll make the 60 yard catch then drop the 4 yard catch on 3rd and 3.

calico

Reaction score
^^yeah, it's freaking me out man.

skins D line actually made a play this season.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Freakin' pathetic officiating this game. The Bucs are getting screwed.