***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

yimyammer

Reaction score
The original Columbian telenovela about Escobar is on Netflix too. It's great, & has lots of actual
TV footage woven into the story. Its subtitled and has something like 76 episodes. I like the subtitles and it being done by Columbians, seems more authentic to me.

Pablo Escobar: El Patron del Mal

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Waiting on Marco Polo, Shannara, and Last Kingdom. Not sure about Shannara still on.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I kind of skimmed through the last couple pages, so my apologies if this was brought up already, but I cannot wait for the new Punisher. Looks fantastic!!

joseephuss

Reaction score
Gerald's Game

Based on a Stephen King Novel. I thought it was interesting, but the ending seemed rushed, thrown together and unnecessary.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I finally binge watched Nacros season three. (last Saturday and Sunday) I give it a thumbs up!

Finished Enterprise again. I suppose I should try DS9 again since I was finally able to watch the entire series a couple of years ago. Star Trek Discovery so far has been good, but while a big stage setting happened in Episode four, I wasn't completely pleased with it. Maybe I should watch it again...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I finally binge watched Nacros season three. (last Saturday and Sunday) I give it a thumbs up!

Finished Enterprise again. I suppose I should try DS9 again since I was finally able to watch the entire series a couple of years ago. Star Trek Discovery so far has been good, but while a big stage setting happened in Episode four, I wasn't completely pleased with it. Maybe I should watch it again...

Yeah...I finally finished Narcos Season 3. I started it, then I started watching season 2 of Dark Matters and then moved back to Narcos. I usually watch one episode of a show while eating breakfast at work..>I am usually at work around an hour before I need to be.

Now I am on season 3 of Dark Matters.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Yeah...I finally finished Narcos Season 3. I started it, then I started watching season 2 of Dark Matters and then moved back to Narcos. I usually watch one episode of a show while eating breakfast at work..>I am usually at work around an hour before I need to be.

Now I am on season 3 of Dark Matters.

I think I might have started watching that and saw half (possibly all) of the first season, but never got back to watching it. I did that with The Expanse too, but I do want to go back and finish watching The Expanse. My buddy loves Dark Matters, but I don't recall it so much and may have to try it again.

Didn't they just cancel Dark Matters after three seasons? (or something like that)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think I might have started watching that and saw half (possibly all) of the first season, but never got back to watching it. I did that with The Expanse too, but I do want to go back and finish watching The Expanse. My buddy loves Dark Matters, but I don't recall it so much and may have to try it again.

Didn't they just cancel Dark Matters after three seasons? (or something like that)

Well that sucks. I did not know that, had to look it up.

Well, no use for me to continue watching the third season now.

slick325

Reaction score
Mindhunter, an adaptation of former FBI Agent John Douglas' autobiography of the same name, looks to be pretty good. David Fincher directs it, he has a little show called House of Cards on Netflix as well.

The show illustrates how the FBI's famed Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU) came to be and how the term "serial killer" was born. The show follows John Douglas as he interviews men who would later be termed serial killers. As an aside, Douglas' interview of Ed Kemper, the 6'9 behemoth known as the "Co-Ed Killer", inspired writer Thomas Harris (author of Red Dragon and Silence of the Lambs) to base Hannibal Lecter and Clarice Starling's interactions on it. Harris based his books on Douglas' experiences.

Slated to be available on Netflix October 13,, 2017.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Well that sucks. I did not know that, had to look it up.

Well, no use for me to continue watching the third season now.

My buddy loves that series. Might as well finish it. You never know, it could hit cult status and come back like Family Guy (and movie attempts at Firefly)

joseephuss

Reaction score
Mindhunter, an adaptation of former FBI Agent John Douglas' autobiography of the same name, looks to be pretty good. David Fincher directs it, he has a little show called House of Cards on Netflix as well.

The show illustrates how the FBI's famed Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU) came to be and how the term "serial killer" was born. The show follows John Douglas as he interviews men who would later be termed serial killers. As an aside, Douglas' interview of Ed Kemper, the 6'9 behemoth known as the "Co-Ed Killer", inspired writer Thomas Harris (author of Red Dragon and Silence of the Lambs) to base Hannibal Lecter and Clarice Starling's interactions on it. Harris based his books on Douglas' experiences.

Slated to be available on Netflix October 13,, 2017.

I'm at episode 5 and like it so far. It is nice seeing Anna Torv again. Really liked her in Fringe. The lead guy isn't that great of an actor, but everyone else does a pretty good job. The guy playing Ed Kemper is outstanding in my opinion.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Just finished watching Hotel Beau Sejour. Awesome show. Has anyone seen any of these European crime dramas and what were your thoughts?

The Killing
Broadchurch
The Break
Wallander
River
Border Town
Happy Valley
Hinterland
Southcliffe
really liked a couple on amazon. fortitude was/is excellent.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Just finished season 1 and started season 2 of Better Call Saul. I've enjoyed this series more than I thought I would. Watched Fortitude on Amazon before that and loved it. It's a Norwegian psycho thriller with polar bears, mammoths, flesh eating wasps and a really cool story line. Season 2 is about to start up.
just posted about fortitude before i read your review.
and yep. sounds crazy but just works.