***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Any suggestions, Mike? I'm as much interested in the prose and style of the writer as I am the story. :)
Ever see Henry, Portrait of a Serial Killer with Michael Rooker

on Netflix ....Making a Murderer and on HBO the JInx are awesome

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Coach Buddy is such a bad role model....... he is perfect for Last Chance U

It is interesting to see some of these "monsters" are just kids...... the QB from Fla St that punched that girl at the bar really seemed to have learned his lesson..... the DL from Penn St not so much

It was great to see Ollie doing well at Nicholls St

Ms Brittany is truly a angel....
Have you seen S2, B?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Ever see Henry, Portrait of a Serial Killer with Michael Rooker

on Netflix ....Making a Murderer and on HBO the JInx are awesome
Making a Murderer was great. The Jinx was a masterpiece.

I might've seen "Henry", B. I'll double check, tho, especially since it's in the same paragraph as the two aforementioned.

Have you seen any of the Oppenheimer docus? "The Act of Killing" and "The Look of Silence." Both are extraordinary.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I just watched the new Piers Morgan docu on Netflix where he interviews women mass/serial killers. Killer Women with Piers Morgan. Decent stuff.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Season 2 wasn't as unintentionally funny........ kind of sad to see Buddy try to change but fail and the new kids really wore Ms Brittany down emotionally
Is still raw or does it seem somewhat scripted?

That's my biggest thing with these reality-type shows. Once I sniff any script/contrived scenarios, I'm out.

The first season was awesome in that it felt genuine. Whether or not Buddy was an arse is beside the point for me. I just want a true story, if that makes sense, B.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Is still raw or does it seem somewhat scripted?

That's my biggest thing with these reality-type shows. Once I sniff any script/contrived scenarios, I'm out.

The first season was awesome in that it felt genuine. Whether or not Buddy was an arse is beside the point for me. I just want a true story, if that makes sense, B.
it's too real........ people are really losing it and it is very hard to watch sometimes.... it was a very taxing year on all those involved and no one seemed to have any fun at all

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
it's too real........ people are really losing it and it is very hard to watch sometimes.... it was a very taxing year on all those involved and no one seemed to have any fun at all

Agreed. I kept waiting for some coaches to get fired or just get fed up and quit.
Some of the kids had real problems and I won't give away spoilers but at the end as mean as it was I was rooting for a few to NOT get good schools to sign them as I thought they put themselves well before the team.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Agreed. I kept waiting for some coaches to get fired or just get fed up and quit.
Some of the kids had real problems and I won't give away spoilers but at the end as mean as it was I was rooting for a few to NOT get good schools to sign them as I thought they put themselves well before the team.
You guys really have me giddy over this! I'm sorry, but I love watching true trials and tribulations, and Buddy, for me, is captivating.

Thanks for all the feedback on this one, fellas, I was really on the fence. Not anymore!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You guys really have me giddy over this! I'm sorry, but I love watching true trials and tribulations, and Buddy, for me, is captivating.

Thanks for all the feedback on this one, fellas, I was really on the fence. Not anymore!

Not too much of a spoiler here but at the beginning of Season Buddy says he did not like what he seen of himself and his language from the last season so he is going to try and change. It's kind of fun to try and watch that and see if he can really change.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Not too much of a spoiler here but at the beginning of Season Buddy says he did not like what he seen of himself and his language from the last season so he is going to try and change. It's kind of fun to try and watch that and see if he can really change.
I will definitely look out for that little blurb and keep that in mind, Backwoods Sexy!

Woot! :)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I watched the first 2 seasons of "Love" with the wife so I can watch the entire 2017-18 NFL season, any game any day as long as it is live on the main TV.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Just finished this. I am blown away. It is so raw and captivating. I hope there's a season three. Especially with all personnel changes.

Wow. Such a great series. Now, off to finish Oz and perhaps start Ozarks.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Just finished this. I am blown away. It is so raw and captivating. I hope there's a season three. Especially with all personnel changes.

Wow. Such a great series. Now, off to finish Oz and perhaps start Ozarks.
I did notice that they had a ton of new, sleek Adidas gear...I bet they got it all compd so the brand would be all over the show.