***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I watched the fifth episode of What If...? and laughed throughout the dark story.
I especially enjoyed this one since the episode was both dark and humorous...
qq1Ehkh.png
:lmao2:

My very least favorite episode so far. By far.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I watched the fifth episode of What If...? and laughed throughout the dark story.
I especially enjoyed this one since the episode was both dark and humorous...
qq1Ehkh.png
:lmao2:
It was a good episode but a few pegs below what has come out the last couple of weeks but the end scene...
MzBYQni.jpg
...made it all worthwhile. :p

Juggernaut

Reaction score
It was a good episode but a few pegs below what has come out the last couple of weeks but the end scene...
MzBYQni.jpg
...made it all worthwhile. :p
The episode was more like 3 than 4, dark but with some humor. Just a lot more.
3oYfXY6.gif

My very least favorite episode so far. By far.
It reminded me of Futurama. And I loved that show! But not here. I thought that someone felt that a lot of things were funny and they weren’t.
I loved Futurama too. We'll agree to disagree on the episode. Like Prince said...
tc4HYdm.gif

I can't believe they had Scott's disembodied head speaking out loud. How utterly cartoonish.
DThiMHP.gif

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I watched Garth Marenghi's Darkplace again on Amazon Prime. It's a six episode horror television series parody that was first broadcasted in 2004. The show parodies horror novels and low-budget '80s television productions. If you enjoy the horror mockumentary show What We Do in the Shadows, then you'll probably also enjoy this show too, especially since both comedies have Matt Berry in the cast.
azYSnO6.jpg
If you don't have Prime, it's on YouTube as well: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC046BB28463E1459

Last edited:

Big_D

Reaction score
I started watching Laetitia on HBO. A french drama where an 18 year old girl goes missing. There are dreaded subtitles., but it's definitely worth checking out.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I watched episode six of What If...? titled "What If... Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark" and it was meh...

It looks like the last three episodes of season one will give us a lot more action in the coming weeks...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I watched episode six of What If...? titled "What If... Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark" and it was meh...

It looks like the last three episodes of season one will give us a lot more action in the coming weeks...

As an anime (even cartoon) fan, I enjoy quality voicework. It has been really nice hearing the real Chadwick Boseman in three of the What If..? episodes so far, with two more with him to go.

It reminds me of Ed Asner's voicework. Both actors delivered good professional performing all the way to the end.

:clap:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I completely agree.

And it’s clear that nothing that happens in this series is canon or has any lasting impact on anything else. It’s Marvel meets the Twilight Zone and characters are killed off indiscriminately because none of it matters.

I see it as just filler until the next series hits. Marvel seems to be intentionally steering clear of live action while their films are in theaters. But I’m still wondering what fills the gap between this series and Hawkeye on Nov 24th?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As an anime (even cartoon) fan, I enjoys quality voicework. It has been really nice hearing the real Chadwick Boseman in three of the What If..? episodes so far, with two more with him to go.

It reminds me of Ed Asner's voicework. Both actors delivered good professional performing all the way to the end.

:clap:

I agree. Hearing him again is great. The returning characters’ voice work is by far my favorite part of this series.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What if I don't watch it? Think I'll be OK?

visionary

Reaction score
Watched “Clickbait” on Netflix

pretty interesting short series about stuff that can happen on the internet

7.5/10

Worth watching