***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Chair, Netflix, was OK and had some funny lines but I was expecting more and it seemed too sitcomish to me and I really don't like most TV sitcoms. 5/10

I was expecting something more like The Office, Parks and Recreation or Community and this fell way short of that.

Last edited:

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
I liked it. It is an off-beat comedy. It has some funny moments. Lots of subtle jokes.

That White Lotus was an excellent show. Great acting and writing, subtle story lines, i can see why it got so much praise.

They are going to do another season as well.

Sammy

Reaction score
I liked it. It is an off-beat comedy. It has some funny moments. Lots of subtle jokes.

But I hated EVERYBODY! By the end, I even hated the lovely woman in the spa who was usually so gracious and helpful. But I really really really hated Tanya the largish woman with the even larger lips. Everytime she started her whining and complaining and poor me, I wanted to slap the woman.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But I hated EVERYBODY! By the end, I even hated the lovely woman in the spa who was usually so gracious and helpful. But I really really really hated Tanya the largish woman with the even larger lips. Everytime she started her whining and complaining and poor me, I wanted to slap the woman.
Hell, the only likable characters in the cast were the kid and the thief.

Sammy

Reaction score
Hell, the only likable characters in the cast were the kid and the thief.

The kid annoyed me every time he let his sister boss him around without even a hint of pushback. Although I did like him by the end when he was becoming his own person.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I finally watched Breaking Bad - wife had seen it, I never could find the time. Was sick the last couple weeks and had plenty of time to watch it. WOW, great show.
The dynamic between Mr. White and Jessie - the back and forth. The pulling at should I be rooting for this guy or against him. Such a roller coaster of a show. Very enjoyable.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I finally watched Breaking Bad - wife had seen it, I never could find the time. Was sick the last couple weeks and had plenty of time to watch it. WOW, great show.
The dynamic between Mr. White and Jessie - the back and forth. The pulling at should I be rooting for this guy or against him. Such a roller coaster of a show. Very enjoyable.

If you liked the TV series you need to watch the movie, El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie, it fills in some of the storylines and is also really good.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Just watched it...loved it
Now thinking about Better call Saul...worth it?
It's a good show. As mentioned in the posts above, it is definitely a slower burn, but it's still a great show nonetheless. It's interesting to see how the storyline starts coming together to set up Breaking Bad.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think it is more of a psychological drama with a slower turning of Jimmy to the dark side than Walter.
So it's set before Breaking Bad - I turned it on last night and the start appeared to be set after it. It was all in B&W. I had to turn it off as I got busy doing something else and didn't get back to it.

Sammy

Reaction score
So it's set before Breaking Bad - I turned it on last night and the start appeared to be set after it. It was all in B&W. I had to turn it off as I got busy doing something else and didn't get back to it.

Yeah there are some hints of what happened to Saul after he absconded Albuquerque. But the main story is set previous to the events of Breaking Bad.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, this is the prequel before he meets Walter and Jesse and explains how he became Saul Goodman.

Bob Odenkirk is perfect and I hope he doesn't have some serious health problems. He collapsed on the set while they were shooting his next season.

Saul was a scene stealer in Breaking Bad which got him his own series and I'd like to see a prequel about Hank and Mike. They created some great characters.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I watched the third episode of What If...? and enjoyed finally seeing a dark story.
If you'll excuse me, I have a lot of accounts with the same password to change.

I always here 123456 is so common, never: #stevestevesteveiheartsteve0704.
:D

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I watched the third episode of What If...? and enjoyed finally seeing a dark story.

The thing I am most impressed about is how they got so many of the actors to voice their characters for these stories.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Best episode so far. :starspin: