***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Episode 1 does not blow you away but I think it sets up the entire series pretty well. I doubt Rhaenyra Targaryen's appeal will ever elevate to the level of Daenerys Targaryen but my opinion may be influenced slightly by the actress playing young Rhaenyra. Perhaps that will change when they switch to another actress playing an older Rhaenyra.

The dragons look a *bit* more realistic. I think the cinematography is as good now as in the original series. The acting seems a little subpar but it has only been one episode. I do like Prince Daemon Targaryen very much though.

I agree with everything here, was a good opener but this cast isn’t very likable so far. I hope a few grow on me.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Ballers. 9/10. Never saw past Episode 2 but been trying to catch it on HBOMAX app lately. On Season 2.

Great show. Best acting by Rock probably ever. Great cast. All the players cast perfect and Rob Cordry as the crazy partner is also genius.

Was reading who they based the characters on. I get TO as the wide receiver, but I didn’t realize they based the defensive tackle with the leech family and friends on Tyron Smith.

Obviously the Entourage of Sports. Even Mark Wahlberg produces it. I definitely like Ballers over Entourage. I’d do Miami over Hollywood too.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Liked the House of the Dragon so far.

The main young lady has an odd look about her and I wonder if they are playing into that families issues that with marrying with other family members.

Love Matt Smith and think he did a great acting job. Just hard seeing as a bad mean guy after seeing playing Doctor Who and being silly in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The main young lady has an odd look about her and I wonder if they are playing into that families issues that with marrying with other family members.
I wonder if the intermarrying was a contributing factor for the episode's biggest dramatic moment?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Episode 1 does not blow you away but I think it sets up the entire series pretty well. I doubt Rhaenyra Targaryen's appeal will ever elevate to the level of Daenerys Targaryen but my opinion may be influenced slightly by the actress playing young Rhaenyra. Perhaps that will change when they switch to another actress playing an older Rhaenyra.

The dragons look a *bit* more realistic. I think the cinematography is as good now as in the original series. The acting seems a little subpar but it has only been one episode. I do like Prince Daemon Targaryen very much though.
No such luck. The older actress Emma D'Arcy is not an attractive woman. I even found photos of her modeling as a transgender man or butch woman and apparently she identifies as non-binary with they/them pronouns. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where they are going with the role of Rhaenyra.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Episode 2 of She-Hulk
Too much breaking the fourth wall, IMO. Too much "comedy". I don't see that changing, but I hope they get better at it.
She-Hulk was among the first comic book superheroes to break the fourth wall, she's been doing it about a decade longer than Deadpool. I appreciate that Tatiana Maslany is keeping She-Hulk true to character in that aspect and doing a great job too.
I enjoyed the second episode of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law. Hopefully the Hulk subplot continues.
By the way, all episodes will have post-credit scenes. :thumbup:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please stop posting spoilers without using SPOILER tags!

Reminder .. do NOT divulge anything about movies or episodes of TV shows without using SPOILER tags!

This includes general spoilers such as "a main character dies", "there's a plot twist", "something unexpected happens", etc.

Those are things you got to enjoy unexpectedly so please do not take that away from other members here who have not had a chance yet to watch the movie, TV show or episodes you are talking about!

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Finished watching season 3 of "Evil", I really like the series. It's a mostly horror series about 3 assessors for the church, a priest in training, psychologist and a scientist/tech guy that investigate "supernatural" incidents to determine validity and course of action. They investigate all manner of demons, devils, ghosts, hauntings, possessions, urban myths, saints, miracles, prophets, etc. There's a good mix of creepy, funny and weird. I like the cast, too.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Finished watching season 3 of "Evil", I really like the series. It's a mostly horror series about 3 assessors for the church, a priest in training, psychologist and a scientist/tech guy that investigate "supernatural" incidents to determine validity and course of action. They investigate all manner of demons, devils, ghosts, hauntings, possessions, urban myths, saints, miracles, prophets, etc. There's a good mix of creepy, funny and weird. I like the cast, too.
I'm still considering watching it. You're the first I remember hearing from about it, so I'll give it a shot.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What streamer?

joseephuss

Reaction score

I started watching it when it was on CBS the first season. I've enjoyed it and it got better when it went exclusively to streaming only on Paramount+. The over-arcing storyline is a little bit convoluted and it will be challenging to wrap all that up, but the stories of the week are entertaining.

Big_D

Reaction score

I work with a girl they film this in her house. Funny thing is “Evil” and “God Friended Me”. They both filmed there and they pay her well.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I started watching it when it was on CBS the first season. I've enjoyed it and it got better when it went exclusively to streaming only on Paramount+. The over-arcing storyline is a little bit convoluted and it will be challenging to wrap all that up, but the stories of the week are entertaining.
So did I, I was worried they would cancel it, but very happy to see it move to Paramount+. I was sorry that Peter Scolari passed away, I was looking forward to seeing his character develop. I really like the Pop Up Book intros for each show, those have been pretty fun.