***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just watched the first episode of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law and enjoyed the introductory episode. Tatiana Maslany is great. Hopefully she gets her Florence Pugh team-up. Eight more episodes remain.

:thumbup:

I enjoyed it as well but I have to wonder if I will enjoy upcoming episodes if there’s not much (or any) stuff featuring Mark Ruffalo. It struck me as a handoff, and now we’ll have to see if the regular cast and stories can hold my interest.

Big_D

Reaction score

2 episodes in of Bad Sisters on Apple. Really liked it.. Worth checking out!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just watched the first episode of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law and enjoyed the introductory episode. Tatiana Maslany is great. Hopefully she gets her Florence Pugh team-up. Eight more episodes remain.

:thumbup:

Those 2 could be very interesting together, especially in their MCU characters. That could be hilarious, if written well.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those 2 could be very interesting together, especially in their MCU characters. That could be hilarious, if written well.

I expect that we’ll find out during that next Avengers film. Both are ‘legacy characters’ for the original Avengers Hulk and Black Widow.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I expect that we’ll find out during that next Avengers film. Both are ‘legacy characters’ for the original Avengers Hulk and Black Widow.
Good point. I hadn't thought about that aspect. But I think I'd rather see them in their own standalone movie. Kind of a comedic Thelma and Louise meets Kickass...or was that already done in Black Widow?

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Been on a Mike Flanagan binge.
First was midnight mass, Bly Manor and now Hill House.

Midnight mass is probably my favorite then followed closely by Hill House.
Glad to see he's working on another horror drama series with Netflix

Make sure you watch Dr. Sleep, also by Flanagan. Absolutely surprising and fantastic sequel to The Shining...both the Movie and the Book. My favorite bit is how he convinced Stephen King to let him do it - he said whether you like it or not, EVERYONE sees Jack Nicholson and the Kubrick film as the Overlook hotel, so might as well lean in.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
This is 4 years late but I finally got around to watching The Leftovers. I was a big fan of Lindelof's "Watchmen" a couple years ago and remember reading people's reaction to it who were fans of the Leftovers. I never watched Lost but gave this a try and it's really good. I've watched everything but the last episode and can't wait to see it - kind of saving it though. I wish I hadn't binged The Leftovers - great as it is, it's not a binge show and was probably better when you had to wait week by week.

That said, what an incredible unique story that is more about the reaction to the plot by the characters than the plot itself.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Make sure you watch Dr. Sleep, also by Flanagan. Absolutely surprising and fantastic sequel to The Shining...both the Movie and the Book. My favorite bit is how he convinced Stephen King to let him do it - he said whether you like it or not, EVERYONE sees Jack Nicholson and the Kubrick film as the Overlook hotel, so might as well lean in.

Love this movie. Have already watched it multiple times.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I enjoyed it as well but I have to wonder if I will enjoy upcoming episodes if there’s not much (or any) stuff featuring Mark Ruffalo. It struck me as a handoff, and now we’ll have to see if the regular cast and stories can hold my interest.
I especially enjoyed the back-and-forth between Tatiana Maslany and Mark Ruffalo. It's unfortunate, because of Universal Studios owns movie rights until June 2023, that we have to see the Hulk's story progress in the background of other MCU features. Hopefully all these background plot snippets eventually culminate into something bigger for Mark Ruffalo's Hulk. I'll enjoy what's available for now. :D

Guess I had my expectations too high. I thought it was okay, but it seemed rushed.
I've learned to temper my expectations after the previous Disney+ shows. Speaking of which, I remember you complained about slow speed of WandaVision. I thought you'd appreciate the brevity. ;)

I agree. We may get to see them both together in the Thunderbolts movie. She-Hulk isn't on the Thunderbolts team, but she is connected to a few members. Maybe they'll have a post credit scene. :cool:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just started Season 1: episode 3 of Only Murders in the Building on Hulu. It's not bad so far, but I have to say, this is the first time I've ever watched anything with Selena Gomez, and I find her very annoying.

Big_D

Reaction score
Just started Season 1: episode 3 of Only Murders in the Building on Hulu. It's not bad so far, but I have to say, this is the first time I've ever watched anything with Selena Gomez, and I find her very annoying.

She’s very nasally. I just finished the season 2 finale. Good show, the 3 main characters have a great rapport but her voice does grate on you.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I actually just finished watching the first season a couple days ago, I enjoyed it. It was a fun kinda murder/mystery thing. I'm gonna start season 2 this week. That's the first thing I've seen her in as well and actually liked her more than I expected...lol.

Creeper

Reaction score
No thoughts on House of Dragons? I did not get a chance to watch Episode 1 yet but I am curious what people thought of it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No thoughts on House of Dragons? I did not get a chance to watch Episode 1 yet but I am curious what people thought of it.
Episode 1 does not blow you away but I think it sets up the entire series pretty well. I doubt Rhaenyra Targaryen's appeal will ever elevate to the level of Daenerys Targaryen but my opinion may be influenced slightly by the actress playing young Rhaenyra. Perhaps that will change when they switch to another actress playing an older Rhaenyra.

The dragons look a *bit* more realistic. I think the cinematography is as good now as in the original series. The acting seems a little subpar but it has only been one episode. I do like Prince Daemon Targaryen very much though.