***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Big_D

Reaction score
Halfway through season 5 of Cobra Kai and after 4 I had already decided this would be my Netflix Guilty Pleasure. It has equally bad acting, directing and writing and just the right amount of cheese for a sit back, relax and just enjoy. Prime example of managing one's expectations and accepting there are just too many productions and just so many quality actors, directors and writers to go around. Kind of like the NFL in that regard.

Johnny Lawrence is hilarious! It’s one of those shows, cheesy but good.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Season finale of She-Hulk was pretty weak, IMO. It was like they couldn't think of something, so they went off the rails to make it look like they gave it a lot of thought. There is a scene after the end credits, just so you know.

The Hulk introducing his son was hopefully just a joke.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I haven't seen it mentioned, but that doesn't matter. The thread is about your opinion of things you watched or watch.
Exactly!

If it's currently being streamed on one of the main streaming services you can share your opinions.

Sometimes mentioning a show you are watching now that many others watched at release helps remind some people they still need to watch it or rewatch it while also letting other members know about it for the first time.

Just be sure to use SPOILER tags if you are talking about the details or even abstract references to things that happened in it such as "surprise ending, "unexpected twist", etc. so that you do not spoil or ruin it for other members. That goes for even for old shows as well that are currently streaming.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Star Wars: Andor.....Easily the best Star Wars fare there is, IMO.
I would say the same if not for The Mandaloran (if discussion is restricted to television series only). However, I would say Andor's cast is second to none--regardless of big name stars or lesser known ones.

Diego Luna impressed me so much in Star Wars: Rogue One. I am very happy to see him expand on his role during the series. Very often I tell people Andor and Jyn Erso are the best Rebel heroes the Star Wars galaxy never heard of.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Halloween - The End (until the need to squeeze some more money out of the franchise with another remake)
Peacock network

I have no words. Amazing how bad the last 2 were after a pretty dang good first one.

MM isn't in the movie until 45 mins into it. Even then, it's just a small part until the last 15 mins of the movie. Such a dumb way to end this series of movies. Give me an final showdown between Michael and Laurie that spans majority of the movie

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Season finale of She-Hulk was pretty weak, IMO. It was like they couldn't think of something, so they went off the rails to make it look like they gave it a lot of thought. There is a scene after the end credits, just so you know.

The Hulk introducing his son was hopefully just a joke.
There have been many storylines in various Marvel and DC titles during the past couple of decades as off-beat as what was seen in She-Hulk. Opinions will vary about the series but I am almost certain the show was conceived and produced meticulously as presented. In fact (for what I think she likes), it would not surprise me the show's concept is what sold Tatiana Maslany on playing the title role.

Skaar's introduction was either a joke or sarcasm but do not be mistaken. He is an actual established World War Hulk character. For me, his cameo makes it EXTREMELY interesting how the Hulks will be tied into upcoming Phase 4 or 5 material.

joseephuss

Reaction score
There have been many storylines in various Marvel and DC titles during the past couple of decades as off-beat as what was seen in She-Hulk. Opinions will vary about the series but I am almost certain the show was conceived and produced meticulously as presented. In fact (for what I think she likes), it would not surprise me the show's concept is what sold Tatiana Maslany on playing the title role.

Skaar's introduction was either a joke or sarcasm but do not be mistaken. He is an actual established World War Hulk character. For me, his cameo makes it EXTREMELY interesting how the Hulks will be tied into upcoming Phase 4 or 5 material.

He will probably get thrown into the Thunderbolts with Harrison Ford.

I didn't like She-Hulk. I didn't hate it, either. It just didn't connect with me.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He will probably get thrown into the Thunderbolts with Harrison Ford.

I didn't like She-Hulk. I didn't hate it, either. It just didn't connect with me.

I enjoyed it OK, but it was exceptionally ‘light’, so it did little other than introducing the title character. It left little lasting impression.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I have to say, as much as I thought the finale was "meh", I liked the homage to the original series.
I really liked that too, it was pretty funny. Overall, She Hulk was alright, it had it's moments, I do kinda wonder if I would have liked it as much if Tatiana Maslany wasn't in it.

I was thinking that they could turn the series into an actual comedy law show, kinda like "Night Court" or "Barney Miller" meets She Hulk. It seems like this new field of Superhero law could inspire some pretty crazy cases.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Someone posted a clip from Cheers the other day which had me feeling nostalgic. Since then I started rewatching it on Peacock; such a great show.
My wife and I just did that a few months back. Took awhile to get through 11 seasons, but the revisist was worth it/fun because it's such a fantastic show!