***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Marvel's Hit Monkey on Hulu or Prime.

Very strange premise, but after watching episode 1, I wanna see where it goes.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
The Acolyte is currently rated at 3.5 on imdb. Anyone want to guess what the Agatha Harkness ratings will be? Another Disney story nobody asked for.
I'm kinda excited for it, Agatha was one of my favorite parts of that series, but expectations are tempered due to their recent efforts. The problem with Disney and MCU is the turnaround to make a new show is so ridiculously long and they lose out on that momentum. It shouldn't take years to come out with 6-8 episode series, they've created their own bureaucracy.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I doubt anyone can if your mind is made up but I am not there yet. I will say that my dislike of House Hightower has grown above House Lannister already.
To be fair, I’m basing this on 1.5 seasons of each, not the full 8 seasons of GoT. It very well may turn out that HotD isn’t as good.

visionary

Reaction score
House of the Dragon is >>> Game of Thrones

Change my mind…….
I havent watched HOTD yet but it depends on what they did
If they have written a detailed outline of how the story will unfold over the next few seasons then it could turn out great, if they will write it season to season then it is likely to go off the rails by season 4 IMO

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm kinda excited for it, Agatha was one of my favorite parts of that series, but expectations are tempered due to their recent efforts. The problem with Disney and MCU is the turnaround to make a new show is so ridiculously long and they lose out on that momentum. It shouldn't take years to come out with 6-8 episode series, they've created their own bureaucracy.
It seems that they’re too busy giving the audience what they don’t want that the things we do want get put in the back burner.

And we end up with subpar, forgettable dreck like Echo, or completed shows like Ironheart that Marvel doesn’t even want to release!

It will also apparently be another two years before the Vision series comes out.

:banghead:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has anyone else watched Star Trek: Discovery lately?

This last season is really work to get through. I have 5 episodes left and I’m not in a rush to watch them. If I didn't have the need to know how the series ends, I wouldn’t.

It’s sad how far the writing has fallen off on this show.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

This last season is really work to get through. I have 5 episodes left and I’m not in a rush to watch them. If I didn't have the need to know how the series ends, I wouldn’t.

I actually forgot to keep watching. Thanks for reminding me. I think I watched most of the episodes, unless the finale was so lame that I forgot I saw it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I finished watching the final season when the series finale aired. It wraps up loose ends and gracefully ends well but it could have finished better.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

I had that issue with 2023 season. Probably done with it.