***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Creeper

Reaction score
Emmy nominations. Guess I need to watch more TV because I have seen very few of these. Loved Shogun and hope it wins everything.

Plan on watching Fallout soon, and my wife loves The Bear, along with everyone else, but it’s still on my ‘binge it one day’ list.

Best Drama Series​

The Crown (Netflix)
Fallout (Prime Video)
The Gilded Age (HBO)
The Morning Show (Apple TV+)
Mr. and Mrs. Smith (Prime Video)
Shogun (FX)
Slow Horses (Apple TV+)
3 Body Problem (Netflix)

Best Comedy Series​

Abbott Elementary (ABC)
The Bear (FX)
Curb Your Enthusiasm (HBO/Max)
Hacks (HBO/Max)
Only Murders in the Building (Hulu)
Palm Royale (Apple TV+)
Reservation Dogs (FX)
What We Do in the Shadows (FX)
I've seen all but 3 of the drama series but I have only watched 1 of the comedies. I loved Curb Your Enthusiasm, but this last season was meh, for the most part.

I am surprised FallOut is considered a drama. I think it is somewhere in between. I loved Gilded Age, The Crown, and Shogun. I think Shogun is the clear winner of the 6 shows I watched though. The Crown probably comes next. I have to see the rest of 3 Body Problem before I can judge it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've seen all but 3 of the drama series but I have only watched 1 of the comedies. I loved Curb Your Enthusiasm, but this last season was meh, for the most part.

I am surprised FallOut is considered a drama. I think it is somewhere in between. I loved Gilded Age, The Crown, and Shogun. I think Shogun is the clear winner of the 6 shows I watched though. The Crown probably comes next. I have to see the rest of 3 Body Problem before I can judge it.
I'm pretty sure "this last season" of Curb Your Enthusiasm is whatever rerun season you most recently finished.