***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Gangs of London

2 seasons currently on netflix.
It appears to be a show that AMC did but I do not recall hearing about it before.

Watched first season and it is pretty good. However I am kind of shocked with how graphic it is. Lots of killing and so on but really graphic for a show not on HBO or one of the bigger pay channels. Maybe it is an AMC+ show only and not on the regular AMC tv channel.

Either way it is a pretty decent show but if you watch it just know it is not for little eyes.

I really liked Gangs of London, it's got some pretty good fight and action scenes and yeah some is kinda graphic. It was created by Gareth Evans who wrote and directed The Raid movies.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Watching Sunny with Rashida Jones on AppleTV+ right now. Really interesting concept. I haven't yet been hooked, but I'm going to continue watching.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Over the last month we have binged a lot on Netfkix

Emily in Paris new season first 5

Bridgerton

The Night Agent: Enjoyed its initial season

The Stranger: Fun but weird thriller. i enjoyed the series until the end and nothing made sense

Fool Me Once: Same people seem like they made Stranger. Enjoying this series more

Wife also binged a show on her own Good Girls Guide to Murder

Creeper

Reaction score
Over the last month we have binged a lot on Netfkix

Emily in Paris new season first 5

Bridgerton

The Night Agent: Enjoyed its initial season

The Stranger: Fun but weird thriller. i enjoyed the series until the end and nothing made sense

Fool Me Once: Same people seem like they made Stranger. Enjoying this series more

Wife also binged a show on her own Good Girls Guide to Murder
I could not get through episode 2 of Bridgerton. I generally like shows like this but I want them to be more historically accurate. I want to feel like I am immersed in the times but Bridgerton has constant reminders that it is Hollywood fiction.

The Stranger was pretty good I thought, although it was tough to follow.

Fool Me once, was by the same people that wrote the Stranger. I didn't like Fool Me Once that much.

The Night Agent was pretty good I thought. I liked "Condor" from MGM better.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Man, The Rings of Power is so boring and awful. I can't believe the most expensive show in history is trash. Don't waste your time.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Watched the final season of "Evil" and sorry to see it go. I've enjoyed this series and overall liked the final season and the way it ended. I'm glad they left the door open for a possibility of a future series in some form, I'd like to see more from these characters.

Creeper

Reaction score
I just finished Vikings: Valhalla season 3. It is the usually stuff. Good guys go on adventures, get in trouble, things look dismal, then, well I won't give anything away.

This season we follow 3 storylines, Harold, Freydis, and Leif, with some parallel storylines involving King Canute and Queen Emma and all their kids. There are good guys, bad guys and some people you are not sure what they are. There was not as much fighting and gore as there was in Vikings or even the first couple of seasons of Valhalla. There was some, of course, but this season it really focused on destiny of a lot of characters.

Let's be honest, all of these shows follow a similar template. The actors have to pull off the trick of making it look different somehow. I think it works with this show. It is not on par with Game of Thrones or even the early seasons of Vikings, but there are some really good scenes that bring this show close to be really good. One scene is particular is with King Canute and the eldest son of Queen Emma, Edward. Bradley Freegard, who plays King Canute was captivating, as he was for most of this season. Freegard just clicks as he delivers some valuable advice to Edward, who we know from history eventually takes the throne of England.

This show will not be for everyone. If you are not into Viking adventures you won's like this. And I am not sure the accents the Scandinavian characters speak with are even remotely Scandinavian. Yet, I really like this show and I am looking forward to Season 4 if there is one.

I give Vikings: Valhalla a solid 7 of 10.