***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Creeper

Reaction score
For those talking about The Boys......I enjoyed the season, but I could see where it's getting a little long in the tooth for people. I think having it wrap up next season will be a good decision.
I think this season was more of a setup for the last season than what I would call a season on its own. It moved more slowly for one thing and the ending set up what's coming rather than tied up any loose ends.

That wasn't my main beef though. This show was always mostly about the weekly gore and gags.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For those talking about The Boys......I enjoyed the season, but I could see where it's getting a little long in the tooth for people. I think having it wrap up next season will be a good decision.
Agreed. I think they’re running out of steam creatively and better to go out on a high note than overstay your welcome.

Too many shows start off so strong only to fade away as the creative people run out of ideas.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Agreed. I think they’re running out of steam creatively and better to go out on a high note than overstay your welcome.

Too many shows start off so strong only to fade away as the creative people run out of ideas.
Also need Mothers Milk to grow the beard back.....I thought it was another actor

joseephuss

Reaction score
Also need Mothers Milk to grow the beard back.....I thought it was another actor
His weight loss also contributed to appearing so different this season.

I thought it was another great season. Season 3 was my favorite, but I truly enjoyed season 4. Looking forward to season 5.

Creeper

Reaction score

So true. It seems to me 4 years seems to be the turning point. After that even great series seem to go down hill. And so much rides on how they end it. The Sopranos died with that stupid ending. Game of Thrones' ending ruined the entire series for me. Let's see if The Boys can come up with a satisfying ending for fans.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So true. It seems to me 4 years seems to be the turning point. After that even great series seem to go down hill. And so much rides on how they end it. The Sopranos died with that stupid ending. Game of Thrones' ending ruined the entire series for me. Let's see if The Boys can come up with a satisfying ending for fans.
Some that I felt started really strong - like Mrs. Maisel and Star Trek Discovery - fell off a cliff after Season 3 of each. Both went out as disappointments after Season 5.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
They have no choice. Not many characters still alive. LOL

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Netflix's Hitler and the ****'s: Evil On Trial

9/10. Exceptional. Like the excellent Circle of Evil (also on Netflix), it gives a history of the 3rd Reich in the context of a specific narrative. This one being the Nuremberg trails. I do favor Circle of Evil slightly more, as I feel it provide something I had gotten in depth before. The machinations of Hitlers Inner Circle. That one also offer some alternative views of events ( 1935 Nuremberg rally and race laws, Kristallnacht).

I will say its close with Circle of Evil behind Shoah and The BBC's Auschwitz: Inside the **** State (brutal) amoung my favorite **** docs

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Been binge watching Fear the walking dead.
I originally watched the first season and did not care for it much.
But gave it a second chance and it has gotten better.

Netflix had a huge number of AMC shows added.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Been binge watching Fear the walking dead.
I originally watched the first season and did not care for it much.
But gave it a second chance and it has gotten better.

Netflix had a huge number of AMC shows added.
I thought I was going to watch the Cowboys game, but apparently it was just another walking dead episode.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Heck yeah Shogun taking best actor, best actress and best drama Emmy's. So well deserved. Surprised trash like Baby Reindeer and Hacks won a bunch.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My previous mention of the series: https://cowboyszone.com/threads/off...r-streaming-sites-thread.354529/post-13104734

I did not watch the Primetime Emmys awards show a week or so ago and was pleasantly surprised at the accolades it received:

PoJ6eLX.png

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds like a show to really get into!
Animation or anime is not for everyone but this first season was really well done. However, it is not a kids' show. Please keep that in mind if you have small ones who watch television with you, lol.