***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone watch Van Helsing, on Netflix? The concept is excellent, but some of the writing is really bad, and some of the acting...especially the vampires...is absolutely horrible. That said, I'm kind of addicted.
Is that a series or the movie with Jackman?

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Mind hunters season two is on Netflix now. Liked the first season, halfway through the second and still good. Guy that plays Kemper does good job.

That's a serious understatement bro. Dude that plays Kemper is AMAZING. I never really knew much about Kemper until I watched season 1 so I found a few documentaries. Guy was as sick as there has ever been. You want to hate the guy but the acting is so well done that I'm a fan in a strange kinda way, if you're picking up what I'm layin' down.

joseephuss

Reaction score
That's a serious understatement bro. Dude that plays Kemper is AMAZING. I never really knew much about Kemper until I watched season 1 so I found a few documentaries. Guy was as sick as there has ever been. You want to hate the guy but the acting is so well done that I'm a fan in a strange kinda way, if you're picking up what I'm layin' down.

That actor was good in The Umbrella Academy as well.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Signed up for an Hulu subscription and binged The Looming Tower, its very good. Hoping for a season 2

Decided to give The Handmaids Tale a shot and they've done such a great job depicting a repressed dystopian Soceity, its ironically too depressing to continue watching. I bailed after episode 6 of season 1. It just feels like its always going to be depressing and hopeless.

Anyone else give up on or have a similar reaction to Handmaid?

Since you have Hulu now, check out 'Chance'. I thought it was fantastic. The guy who plays 'D' was awesome. Between dude that plays Kemper in Mindhunters and this guy, I now have two more actors to add to my favorites list. D is a badbutt but is funny as all heck. You'll enjoy it if you give it a 'Chance'.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thanks, I'll check it out and hope the CGI is better than the film.
Oh, it's nothing like the movie. Modern times, female Van Helsing. I keep thinking it's a vampire equivalent to The Walking Dead, but lower budget.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Anyone watching kevin Costner's yellowstone. Two seasons just wrapped and I thought it was well written. Epic Montana cinematography. and good acting. One of my favorites..
I think I've only seen the first season. It was excellent. I didn't realize season 2 was out.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Signed up for an Hulu subscription and binged The Looming Tower, its very good. Hoping for a season 2

Decided to give The Handmaids Tale a shot and they've done such a great job depicting a repressed dystopian Soceity, its ironically too depressing to continue watching. I bailed after episode 6 of season 1. It just feels like its always going to be depressing and hopeless.

Anyone else give up on or have a similar reaction to Handmaid?
Watched episode 1 and was bored out of my skull. I had seen the original movie it was alright but nothing special.

Zordon

Reaction score
Any of you guys watch Dark on Netflix. I'm about to start it tonight. I've heard good things!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Mind hunters season two is on Netflix now. Liked the first season, halfway through the second and still good. Guy that plays Kemper does good job.

Just finished season 2 and enjoyed it. Wish they had more interviews this season though.