***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Any of you guys watch Dark on Netflix. I'm about to start it tonight. I've heard good things!
Bro, trust me... watch it! The first 3-4 episodes are slow and confusing, but it gets soooooooo good! Do yourself a favor and find a "family tree" for the show so you can keep all of the characters straight

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anyone watching kevin Costner's yellowstone. Two seasons just wrapped and I thought it was well written. Epic Montana cinematography. and good acting. One of my favorites..
I've been thinking of giving it a watch

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've been thinking of giving it a watch

Watch it, one of the best series that I have ever seen. Season one was good, slow at times but it kept ya engaged.

Season 2 is on a different level. I was enraged when I had to wait a week to see what happens next :laugh:

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Watch it, one of the best series that I have ever seen. Season one was good, slow at times but it kept ya engaged.

Season 2 is on a different level. I was enraged when I had to wait a week to see what happens next :laugh:
Nice! Appreciate the input. I'm needing a new show to get hooked on

Zordon

Reaction score
Bro, trust me... watch it! The first 3-4 episodes are slow and confusing, but it gets soooooooo good! Do yourself a favor and find a "family tree" for the show so you can keep all of the characters straight
Oh I'm going to stick with it, I've heard too many great reviews. I've also heard it's a little confusing to keep up. Some of my friends have had to watch it twice to catch everything.

Haven't heard anything about it.
Let us know. I don't think I've heard of it.
I think you guys should check it out. FYI, it's in German but there are English dubs if you prefer that. Below are some reviews on IMDB. Like @jwooten15 it's a thriller.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5753856/

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh I'm going to stick with it, I've heard too many great reviews. I've also heard it's a little confusing to keep up. Some of my friends have had to watch it twice to catch everything.

I think you guys should check it out. FYI, it's in German but there are English dubs if you prefer that. Below are some reviews on IMDB. Like @jwooten15 it's a thriller.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5753856/
Appreciate it, but I watch TV to relax. Subtitles are too much work, and dubbed English just takes away from the acting.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I take it you've never seen the original movie? I'd venture to say this is more aimed at us adults who grew up with Jim Henson in the 80's.
First episode seems more like children's, but still good. Gets far more complex as series goes on. Cant give a complete assessment because Im onlu on EP. But its a good throw back to the old Henson works, but with the kind of drama the adult in you will find compelling

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Appreciate it, but I watch TV to relax. Subtitles are too much work, and dubbed English just takes away from the acting.
It took me a few episodes to get used to the dubbed voices and seeing the actor's lips movements being out-of-sync with what I'm hearing, but it eventually became "normal". You should definitely give it a chance

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Is it as good as The Hills: New Beginnings?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Was skimming across Netflix last night and came across a movie about Motley Crue called The Dirt. I don’t pass up anything Crue related, so I watched it.

Nothing earth-shattering but just a simple movie about them growing up, how they formed the band and the problems they got into. It is not a documentary but actors portraying them.

If you like the Crue, worth a watch :thumbup:

Oh, don’t watch it if the kids are around, maybe even the wife :laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Watching Season 2 of Yellowstone, and I have to say, I really hope Kelsey Chow gets more acting opportunities. What an incredibly beautiful girl.
Y48R12Dl.jpg

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Just finished Dark Crystal season 1 last night. Really enjoyed it. I think if you liked the original movie you'll like the series.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
The Ranch new seas..er.. I mean part is out. I've watched the first 4 episodes. Though I still enjoy it it's lost a bit to me. Could be the Rooster character being gone, just the inevitable decline most shows go through over time, or maybe a combination of both.

Carson

Reaction score
The Ranch new seas..er.. I mean part is out. I've watched the first 4 episodes. Though I still enjoy it it's lost a bit to me. Could be the Rooster character being gone, just the inevitable decline most shows go through over time, or maybe a combination of both.

Was coming here to post the same thing.

With Rooster, there were a lot of laugh out loud moments for me and my family.

Dax is funny, but just not the same. We will ride the show out because we’ve invested into it, but it went down without Rooster.