***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm eager to see Holland in a role like this. And Pattinson has been stellar in practically everything he's done recently, and keeps getting better.

Plus it was shot on 35mm film, and as a cinematographer I'm a sucker for that.
I agree completely with wanting to see Holland do this, but the only thing I know I've seen Pattinson do are those stupid Twilight movies. That's not to say I don't think he can act. It wasn't really required in those flicks. IIRC, I've heard someone mention that he's a really good actor.....of course, that could have been you.
:thumbup:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree completely with wanting to see Holland do this, but the only thing I know I've seen Pattinson do are those stupid Twilight movies. That's not to say I don't think he can act. It wasn't really required in those flicks. IIRC, I've heard someone mention that he's a really good actor.....of course, that could have been you.
It was bbic that told you that, didn't you hear Muse playing in the background?

Pattison got stung by that pretty boy thing that got Redford and Pitt when they started out and it takes a while to shake that and have them look at their acting chops. I think he's got a very bright career and stars in Tenet when it finally comes out.

That Twilight crap was that generation's Beach Party phase. Except Frankie and Annette really couldn't act.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score

Check this one out when you get a chance

ironically I have never seen twilight

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I haven't seen any of his other films either.

2016 (2nd billing but he's barely in the trailer)

Last edited:

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Amazon, Rented - Mr. Jones..... Thought it was a great movie and worth the price. Only thing i would say is if you watch it before going to bed you might be up thinking about things for awhile.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Project Power released today on Netflix. Have not watched it yet but looks interesting.

visionary

Reaction score
Finished the 3rd season of "Ozark" and I have two observations. One, that might be the worst acting ensemble I've seen on a streaming series yet and the writing is pretty sophomoric and two, I know that's the ugliest female cast I've seen anywhere.

I forced myself to finish this because of the time invested and I want to see everyone die, the world will be a better place without them in it. There's only one "righteous" character on the show, the female FBI agent and she's pregnant and I want her shot in the face.

This only confirms that watching shows without any redeemable characters makes the audience just as bad. I empathize with the drug cartel leader because he has to deal with so many bad actors while he masters throwing his cellphone down and glaring at it.

Totally agree CC
Its pretty bad even though I like Jason Bateman
I gave up half way through the first season and was shocked that it continued on

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Totally agree CC
Its pretty bad even though I like Jason Bateman
I gave up half way through the first season and was shocked that it continued on
Consider yourself lucky, I wasted hours of my life that I'll never get back. They did say this last season will be the last season and I am debating whether to throw good hours behind bad ones. And I am pretty forgiving of bad scripts but these really make that hard.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just finished the first season of Dark. I don’t have a ton of TV time usually but I thought I’d give it a go being home so much more.

Damn, a TV show hasn’t captivated me like this since Breaking Bad. What a phenomenally well done thriller.

I’d recommend it to whoever has Netflix. One of the better thriller/mystery/sci-fis I’ve ever seen. I tried it with the English dubs first, but the original German with captions is a lot better.

Wish I would have watched it sooner.
We must be watching different shows called Dark. I tried it again and literally couldn't keep my eyes open.

Creeper

Reaction score
Did anyone mention "Kingdom" yet? It is a Korean period series with zombies. I am through the 1st 3 episodes and despite the subtitles I am hooked on the story so far.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Watched the movie Project Power, which is currently #1 on Netflix. It had a promising premise but fell flat and was disappointing.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Started watching The Outsider on HBO Now tonight. I'm about 3 episodes in but I'm hooked! Major mystery going on!