***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Started watching The Outsider on HBO Now tonight. I'm about 3 episodes in but I'm hooked! Major mystery going on!
It's good. I usually record the HBO series and then watch back when it's complete at my own pace. Did that with The Watchmen and The Outsider and am doing that with Perry Mason but I think that's going to be a problem with Lovecraft Country, too much buzz about it.

I gave up doing that with Game of Thrones, it was impossible to avoid spoilers the last 3 seasons and with that series, spoilers would wreck it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watched "Arkansas" on Amazon last night with Vince Vaughn, Liam Hemsworth and it was just OK except for seeing John Malkovich as a park ranger. There is just something hilarious about him in a park ranger uniform, maybe it's just me but I was knee slapping every time he was in a shot. It's akin to seeing Daniel Day-Lewis as Bozo.

joseephuss

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I started watching Lucifer. I watched the first few episodes a few years back when it began it's run on FOX. I liked it at the time, but I just didn't stick with it. Well, I gave it a shot and binged it all including the recently released new 5th season. It is a cop procedural that does not take itself seriously. The actors do a great job of keeping it loose. An easy watch.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just watched Jupiter Ascending on Netflix. I was undecided on whether I actually liked it or not, right up to the end of the movie. It had a modernized Flash Gordon feel to it, which was kinda cool, mixed with a bit of The Fifth Element. But the ending just ruined it for me.

visionary

Reaction score
Agreed. The first two episodes have established a nice mystery. It has some layers that should be fun to watch them strip away as they tie in all the characters.

now watch them build and build and build with amazing twists and turns to leave you on an edge and then suddenly wrap up everything in one episode with half the stuff not explained

:muttley:

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I just finished episode 3 of season 2. Really went from a very good show to a great show!!!

I haven’t been able to watch it in a couple weeks, but I’m more than halfway done with season 2. It just keeps getting better.