***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Just finished watching The Big Bang Theory on HBO Max and have started watching Kingdom on Netflix. Love both of them.

My wife and I finished all of The Big Bang on HBO recently as well. Great series. We've started the entire list of Modern Family on Hulu now. I'd obviously seen several of them over the years but watching them in order is even better. Modern Family is climbing the sitcom rankings for me and teetering around that Seinfeld/Friends/Always Sunny/Family Guy level for me. I really like it!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just finished watching The Big Bang Theory on HBO Max and have started watching Kingdom on Netflix. Love both of them.
My wife and I finished all of The Big Bang on HBO recently as well. Great series. We've started the entire list of Modern Family on Hulu now. I'd obviously seen several of them over the years but watching them in order is even better. Modern Family is climbing the sitcom rankings for me and teetering around that Seinfeld/Friends/Always Sunny/Family Guy level for me. I really like it!
The Big Bang Theory has tons of great scenes but this particular one remains in my top 10 best in the series:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Those two you’ve recently watched - Big Bang and Modern Family- were the only two series we watched on broadcast TV.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Charlie Cox and Jon Bernthal were perfect in those parts. I thought Thomas Jane did a good job in the film but Bernthal had that storm inside of him and I could see it churning every time I looked at him.
Bernthal was born for that role.
Any mentally unbalanced role really. He was good at it in Walking Dead as well. He’s got that stuff down.

I absolutely loved Bernthal as The Punisher. Was bummed that show got the axe. I want to say I read an article that there was a possibility of a reboot with him reprising the role.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I absolutely loved Bernthal as The Punisher. Was bummed that show got the axe. I want to say I read an article that there was a possibility of a reboot with him reprising the role.
As dark as that was, I would be surprised at Disney doing that. Same with Daredevil, really got into the characters in that and I've always liked D'Onofrio.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Disclaimer: This is my own personal ranking of the DECU movies and are likely not shared by many others, especially here on CowboysZone :p :

Great
*zip!*

Good
Aquaman
Man of Steel
Wonder Woman

Fair
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Justice League
Suicide Squad

Poor
Birds of Prey
Wonder Woman 1984

Bad
I have not watched Shazam! yet

The Nolan films were pre-DCEU. In my opinion, Warner Bros/DC's biggest mistakes was not throwing the back and giving complete directorial (along with his agreed upon production) control to him, starting with Man of Steel.

I have gotten away from The Flash but I did like it better than anything else on The CW. You should try Titans. It is a touch whimsical but often real gritty in presentation. Trigon (Season 1) and Deathstroke (Season 2) have been the two big bads thus far. And I think The Doom Patrol is another good watch.

All the Netflix series had excellent casting, especially the title characters for each show. And I would include Iron Fist in that assessment too. I doubt there are many fans of those shows who will be happy if they return without the stars that made them great.
I agree with your rankings, as far as the ones I've seen. Also agree with your assessment of the Netflix shows, though I think they could find a better replacement for Iron Fist. He reminded me too much of The Greatest American Hero.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I’m curious to see exactly how Marvel/Disney choose to handle the more mature, potentially violent characters and subject matters. I think that there is a place for all tastes and styles of entertainment and am wondering how they will handle things.

They’re clearly trying to diversify their offerings and appeal to as many people as they can and I expect that will continue.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
The Big Bang Theory has tons of great scenes but this particular one remains in my top 10 best in the series:

It was a brilliant series. I wanted to start watching years ago but wouldn’t do it until I could start from episode 1. I figured it would be OK, like That 70s Show I binged last year. I never imagined I would enjoy it so much. Will probably give it a few years and watch again.

Big_D

Reaction score
Favorite episode of BBT when they go to Vegas and tell the hooker Howard wants the Jewish experience! lol Season 2? Hilarious! Show was brilliant and probably could've run a lot longer! Plus they did a great job on the finale. Didn't try to go overboard with some kind of ridiculous twist. I do feel they could've did something better with the broken elevator, but still a quality ending.