***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Need a membership for that, don't you?
That wouldn't be free, would it? o_O
I meant is that with a YT premium membership and ad free? Or using YT as your streaming provider like Roku.

:laugh: While I actually do have YouTube Premium, I think those movies are free for all.

Edit: So I just went into my incognito mode (that mode has me signed out of YouTube) and went over to YouTube and tried Spaceballs. It is indeed free but has ads.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:laugh: While I actually do have YouTube Premium, I think those movies are free for all.

Edit: So I just went into my incognito mode (that mode has me signed out of YouTube) and went over to YouTube and tried Spaceballs. It is indeed free but has ads.
AHA, just as I suspected.

Premium removes the ads? How much is that?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I liked that "Wizard of Oz" moment during the Agatha/Wanda fight.

Ralph Bohner?...... Really?........ :lmao:
qZIRtWi.jpg

I screamed at my television :laugh: but I do not believe X-Men integration into the MCU has been delayed Of course, I wish I had one of Reverend Conehead's time machines and jump a year ahead to check out Doctor Strange 2. If a movie ABOUT the multiverse does not provide solid tangible evidence of another connected reality where mutants reside, I may go cuckoo for coco puffs like Wanda did. :p

Daillest88

Reaction score
I thought this new show on prime called Tell Me Your Secrets was pretty good

Creeper

Reaction score
I have watched 4 Episodes of Tribes of Europa and It's okay. I will avoid the Spoilers but I was surprised to see it is only 6 Episodes in the season. It's somewhat predictable but I will watch it anyway. I am starving for something good to watch when I work out. I have to watch a TV show when I am on the treadmill. I could never do that Peloton thing where you watch other people workout of a trainer or whatever the heck they do. I need to be fully distracted from the effort I am giving.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Waited to start WandaVision until it was over. I really liked it. Looking forward to what Disney/Marvel has in store with the Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

Also watched Enola Holmes over the weekend. Little slow at times but I found it enjoyable.
Millie Bobby Brown won me over almost the second she first appeared in Stranger Things. I have been thinking about catching Enola Holmes simply because she is in it.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have watched 4 Episodes of Tribes of Europa and It's okay. I will avoid the Spoilers but I was surprised to see it is only 6 Episodes in the season. It's somewhat predictable but I will watch it anyway. I am starving for something good to watch when I work out. I have to watch a TV show when I am on the treadmill. I could never do that Peloton thing where you watch other people workout of a trainer or whatever the heck they do. I need to be fully distracted from the effort I am giving.

Plan on getting around the Tribes show but keep putting it off until I am in the mood.

Creeper

Reaction score
Did anyone watch the Aaron Hernandez docuseries on Netflix? It is an interesting story that I did not follow that closely when it happened. There was a lot I did not know about the guy. Some of the thoughts injected into why he was a killer were stupid IMO, but I had not idea what a sociopath this guy was. In any case, if you are a football fan, it is an interesting watch. You can binge it easily in one night.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did anyone watch the Aaron Hernandez docuseries on Netflix? It is an interesting story that I did not follow that closely when it happened. There was a lot I did not know about the guy. Some of the thoughts injected into why he was a killer were stupid IMO, but I had not idea what a sociopath this guy was. In any case, if you are a football fan, it is an interesting watch. You can binge it easily in one night.

Yes it was very good.
Netflix tends to have some good docuseries. The Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez ones were pretty good although they can be a tad slow.

Creeper

Reaction score
I finished watching Tribes of Europa. I won't give away any of the storyline to avoid the Spoiler Patrol, but on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being must see, 1 being you'll be sorry, I give Tribes a 5 I guess. I can't give it more than that because it is too short, too slow, and too predictable to be great. If you are waiting for the new seasons of The Expanse, Witcher, Barbarians or even Lost in Space, you can bide your time watching this. It is about 4 hours total.

All I will say is this story is just beginning with season 1.

On my satisfaction scale of 1 to 5, 1 being where's the beef to 5 being, I had more than I ever wanted, it is a 2, but I am a tough grader.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Brooklyn Nine-Nine, on Hulu. Just watched the first episode, and laughed my butt off...but Hulu sucks. There might be more commercial breaks than network TV.