***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

SlammedZero

Reaction score
It was a brilliant series. I wanted to start watching years ago but wouldn’t do it until I could start from episode 1. I figured it would be OK, like That 70s Show I binged last year. I never imagined I would enjoy it so much. Will probably give it a few years and watch again.
Yeah I did the same thing (waited until I could start it over and binge it). I watched it several years ago but lost track somewhere in season 4/5. Couldn't remember exactly where I left off so I just started at S01E01 and went for it. Worth it!

Juggernaut

Reaction score
WandaVision finale featured movie quality action and intriguing MCU ramifications.
zSWXjmr.gif
Now to grab a chair and wait two weeks for The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. :D

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WandaVision finale featured movie quality action and intriguing MCU ramifications.
zSWXjmr.gif
Now to grab a chair and wait two weeks for The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. :D
:thumbup:for the Cap cameo from Spider-Man: Homecoming. :muttley:

Left work early for a car tune-up. It is the only reason why I have not driven straight home yet to catch the WandaVision finale. The suspense is killing me. :laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Musketeers, on Amazon Prime. Not a bad series. I've always been a huge fan of the 3 Musketeers, and this BBC series is a slight reimagining. It doesn't have quite the swashbuckling of Errol Flynn, but it does have the same type of arrogant humor, and the stories aren't bad. I'd give it a 7 out of 10.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The Musketeers, on Amazon Prime. Not a bad series. I've always been a huge fan of the 3 Musketeers, and this BBC series is a slight reimagining. It doesn't have quite the swashbuckling of Errol Flynn, but it does have the same type of arrogant humor, and the stories aren't bad. I'd give it a 7 out of 10.
I'll check it out

I'm caught up on the "The Expanse" so need some new fodder.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Watched Coming 2 America tonight (it's on Amazon Prime). Well, that was lame. I was pretty disappointed with that film. I had much higher hopes for it but that was a letdown IMO.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Watched Coming 2 America tonight (it's on Amazon Prime). Well, that was lame. I was pretty disappointed with that film. I had much higher hopes for it but that was a letdown IMO.
Thanks, I was thinking about watching it. Glad I wasn't very excited about it. What a shame, Eddie finally comes out with another movie (a sequel to one of the funniest ever) and it's a stinker.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some decent free movies to stream on YouTube right now

Big trouble in little China
Beauty Shop
The Mechanic and Mr Majestyk with a few other Bronson movies
Over the top
10000 bc
Reign of Fire
Good bad and the Ugly
Contact
Flawless
Spaceballs
Support your local Sheriff and Support your local gunfighter
Captain Ron
Force 10 from Navarone
Quigley down under
Stargate
Lone wolf McQuade
That thing you do
Dances with Wilves
The color of money
The greatest story ever told
Welcome to mooseport
The Lincoln lawyer
IP man the final fight
The Terminator
Troll hunter
Bridge at Remagen
The return of a man called horse
The slammin Salmon - a movie from the fuys who did the super Troopers and beer fest movies
Fraility... Good unrated movie
Slumdog millionaire
It's a mad mad mad world

Plus many more free movies

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The trailer was the hint, if it ain't funny, chances are the movie ain't either. I always think 'OK, someone picked these scenes to entice me to watch, this was the best they could do'?

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score

Beauty Shop
Over the top
10000 bc
Reign of Fire
Good bad and the Ugly
Contact
Flawless
Spaceballs
Captain Ron
Force 10 from Navarone
Quigley down under
Stargate
Lone wolf McQuade
That thing you do
Dances with Wilves
The color of money
Welcome to mooseport
The Lincoln lawyer
IP man the final fight
The Terminator
Troll hunter
Bridge at Remagen
The slammin Salmon - a movie from the fuys who did the super Troopers and beer fest movies
Slumdog millionaire
It's a mad mad mad world

Haven't seen Contact in a while. Time for a re-watch.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll check it out

I'm caught up on the "The Expanse" so need some new fodder.
Need to check that one out while I am waiting for season 2 of "For All Mankind" to load more episodes. I do not like this model, give me the NFlix one so I can choose just how much I want to watch at a time. The way Apple and Disney do it is like TV and TV sucks.

Just signed up for Paramount+ so I am going to surf that later. Got that 30 day free trial but you have to look for it.

I am making myself wacky with streamers. I'll scope out AZ, Apple, DIS, HBO Max and NFlix and now add Paramount to that. I'll see something and note that if I don't find something better to watch, I'll circle back on that. Then I forget where the hell it was. A friend asked me what I did last night and I told her looked for something to watch and by the time I found it, had to go to bed.

I think they need a term for what I am doing, The other thing I do is start something and then decide to watch something else so my "continue watching" list looks healthy and NFlix is nagging me to finish watching stuff. I blame this on living alone, there's no one here to make up my mind. And evidently, I don't trust my own choices......just like real life.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Need to check that one out while I am waiting for season 2 of "For All Mankind" to load more episodes. I do not like this model, give me the NFlix one so I can choose just how much I want to watch at a time. The way Apple and Disney do it is like TV and TV sucks.

Just signed up for Paramount+ so I am going to surf that later. Got that 30 day free trial but you have to look for it.

I am making myself wacky with streamers. I'll scope out AZ, Apple, DIS, HBO Max and NFlix and now add Paramount to that. I'll see something and note that if I don't find something better to watch, I'll circle back on that. Then I forget where the hell it was. A friend asked me what I did last night and I told her looked for something to watch and by the time I found it, had to go to bed.

I think they need a term for what I am doing, The other thing I do is start something and then decide to watch something else so my "continue watching" list looks healthy and NFlix is nagging me to finish watching stuff. I blame this on living alone, there's no one here to make up my mind. And evidently, I don't trust my own choices......just like real life.
I think instead of channel surfing, you're flailing aimlessly.

SlammedZero

Reaction score

Beauty Shop
Over the top
10000 bc
Reign of Fire
Good bad and the Ugly
Contact
Flawless
Spaceballs
Captain Ron
Force 10 from Navarone
Quigley down under
Stargate
Lone wolf McQuade
That thing you do
Dances with Wilves
The color of money
Welcome to mooseport
The Lincoln lawyer
IP man the final fight
The Terminator
Troll hunter
Bridge at Remagen
Slumdog millionaire
It's a mad mad mad world

I keep forgetting that YouTube has (free) movies. Thanks for the reminder. :thumbup: