***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Wasn't it? Stark gave Rodgers the shield in End Game. That same shield was broken in the same. Which shield did Steve actually give to Sam?

https://www.esquire.com/entertainme...ained-by-avengers-endgame-director/[/spolier]
In The First Avenger, it was an unpainted prototype of Howard Stark. During Civil War he left it with Tony Stark at the end of their fight in Siberia. Tony returned it in Endgame. No idea how it was repaired - appears to be a plot hole, Steve didn't even have it when he went back to Carter.

Last edited:

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I'm enjoying the 'buddy-cop' relationship development between Sam and Bucky.
K1NZZsZ.jpg

I just noticed the red-stripes on John Walker's uniform to match the U.S. Agent's:
SDUI9y5.jpg

Lastly it was awesome to see Isaiah Bradley a.k.a. the Black Captain America...
gYIJiMg.jpg

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Anyone watching the Animated Superhero show "Invincible" on Amazon? It is absolutely bonkers and is like if The Boys was a crazy cartoon on crack lol.

I'm also catching up with Snowfall on Hulu (new season on FX) Might be one of the most underrated shows of all time and dare I say it actually rivals Breaking Bad (the goat) and The Wire and The Sopranos. It is epic television. Highly recommend

joseephuss

Reaction score
Anyone watching the Animated Superhero show "Invincible" on Amazon? It is absolutely bonkers and is like if The Boys was a crazy cartoon on crack lol.

I'm also catching up with Snowfall on Hulu (new season on FX) Might be one of the most underrated shows of all time and dare I say it actually rivals Breaking Bad (the goat) and The Wire and The Sopranos. It is epic television. Highly recommend

Yes, Invincible is a good watch so far. The first episode started off okay, but the ending took it into overdrive and got me hooked.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm enjoying the 'buddy-cop' relationship development between Sam and Bucky.
K1NZZsZ.jpg

I just noticed the red-stripes on John Walker's uniform to match the U.S. Agent's:
SDUI9y5.jpg

Lastly it was awesome to see Isaiah Bradley a.k.a. the Black Captain America...
gYIJiMg.jpg
Man, this show just keeps getting better...and so many characters from the movies. So far, this just stomps Wandavision into the ground.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Man, this show just keeps getting better...and so many characters from the movies. So far, this just stomps Wandavision into the ground.
I'm enjoying the show, but I'm also a fan of Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
Speaking of enjoying this show, I found at lot of enjoyment from laughing at this:
hZf1PE1.gif
:lmao:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I agree to disagree on that claim. While I’m enjoying Falcon & Winter Soldier, I found Wandavision much more surprising and entertaining.

But I will say that this show also gets better with each episode.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm enjoying the show, but I'm also a fan of Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
Speaking of enjoying this show, I found at lot of enjoyment from laughing at this:
hZf1PE1.gif
:lmao:

I’m enjoying seeing the Zemo character being more fleshed out.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree to disagree on that claim. While I’m enjoying Falcon & Winter Soldier, I found Wandavision much more surprising and entertaining.

But I will say that this show also gets better with each episode.
Don't get me wrong, once Wandavision got rolling, I loved it. But I think this is much more engaging.
I love that they brought Sharon Carter in, and I love how they did it. [SPOILER/]

Creeper

Reaction score
I watched "Warrior Nun" on Netflix. I thought it had a lot of promise when I first started watching. Interesting premise for a fantasy action series. The story trudged along a little too slowly for me but I look forward to season 2. I give it a 6 out of 10. Not a total waste of time.

I also watched "Quicksand" on Netflix, which is a Swedish story. Again, an interesting plotline that should have been a 2 hour movie instead of a 6 part series. I can't really recommend it. It is about a fictional school shooting. Just a warning in case that is disturbing to you.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Watched the first episode of Mighty Ducks Game Changers earlier this week. I liked it.

Started Falcon & Winter Soldier but I turned it off after a few minutes. Not that I wasn't enjoying it. Just same reason I'm mad I watched Mighty Ducks. I hate the delayed release on streaming services. I'm fine with it on network TV. I know, weird.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just started watching the CW's series The Flash, on Netflix. It's not particularly good, but I have a feeling I'm going to miss some inside stuff while watching other DC shows and movies if I continue to avoid this. I don't understand why he's so fast, yet a regular speed guy can punch him. Also, in one episode so far, he was running faster than the speed of sound, but the bad guy heard him coming. It's just not well thought out, and considering the show centers around a defunct particle accelerator, and the people who designed and ran it, you'd think a working knowledge of physics would be inherent in the writing. o_O

Oh, but I discovered a new amazing hottie: Candice Patton
YiG2Fl0.jpg

ShortRound

Reaction score
Found Saving Private Ryan on Netflix, such an awesome movie. Might be my 5th time watching it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just started watching the CW's series The Flash, on Netflix. It's not particularly good, but I have a feeling I'm going to miss some inside stuff while watching other DC shows and movies if I continue to avoid this. I don't understand why he's so fast, yet a regular speed guy can punch him. Also, in one episode so far, he was running faster than the speed of sound, but the bad guy heard him coming. It's just not well thought out, and considering the show centers around a defunct particle accelerator, and the people who designed and ran it, you'd think a working knowledge of physics would be inherent in the writing. o_O

Oh, but I discovered a new amazing hottie: Candice Patton
YiG2Fl0.jpg
It's official: I'm in love.
xI2iJ8B.jpg

Creeper

Reaction score
Started watching "Cursed" on Netflix. It is the same sort of plot as "The Witcher" only with a short chubby chick as the lead hero. What's with all this plots with female leads in action stories? I can see if the female actress is athletic, a little muscular and over 5 feet tall but "Cursed" has an actress who is clearly a little on the portly side and not very athletic at all play the lead role. Of course it is a fantasy so we can imagine this slow, clumsy, plump warrior defeating big, muscular, athletic men in battle, right? I will reserve judgement until I finish the series, but I think they studios need to get back to producing their shows without regard to the cultural nonsense our society has become obsessed with. It's getting boring.