***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Creeper

Reaction score
Just watched the last episode of "The One" on netflix last night. It is basically a bad guy stalked by good cop series. Forget the premise of a DNA test that tells you your perfect love match. That just the background for some side plots that are a little silly and distracting. I'd rate the show about a 6 out of 10. It could have been a 9 or even 10 if the final episode delivered some satisfaction for the viewers who watched every episode waiting for satisfaction. But the good cop is not that good, and the bad guy is a very easy to dislike narcissist. Not at the top of my list but not at the bottom either. The one thing I will say, trying not to give anything away, but I don't see how they get a 2nd season out of this without this show going completely off the rails. The probably should have made this a 1 season series.

Creeper

Reaction score
Is anyone watching "Condor" on Epix? I loved the book "6 Days of the Condor", and even the movie with Robert Redford ("3 Days of the Condor"). The series changes a few things. It is only up to episode 2 so it is hard to judge it just yet. But I am curious what others think about it.

And also, "American Gods". I have watched this one since it started. It seems to go nowhere. After 3 seasons, I am still not sure what the hell is going on. I understand the premise of old gods and new gods, but beyond that the show seems to wander all over the place. Maybe you have to be stoned to watch it?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is anyone watching "Condor" on Epix? I loved the book "6 Days of the Condor", and even the movie with Robert Redford ("3 Days of the Condor"). The series changes a few things. It is only up to episode 2 so it is hard to judge it just yet. But I am curious what others think about it.

And also, "American Gods". I have watched this one since it started. It seems to go nowhere. After 3 seasons, I am still not sure what the hell is going on. I understand the premise of old gods and new gods, but beyond that the show seems to wander all over the place. Maybe you have to be stoned to watch it?
American Gods is almost abstract, but I liked it. Unfortunately, I no longer have that channel.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I'm curious and ready for more episodes, but all I can say about the ending is...
iblHRO7.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm curious and ready for more episodes, but all I can say about the ending is...
iblHRO7.gif

But we knew it would happen the second Sam gave it up. That strikes me as a dumb move and bad writing forcing an issue in which he’ll eventually and totally unnecessarily ‘earn it back’.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But we knew it would happen the second Sam gave it up. That strikes me as a dumb move and bad writing forcing an issue in which he’ll eventually and totally unnecessarily ‘earn it back’.
So, you think this will be the only season of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier?[SPOILER/]

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, you think this will be the only season of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier?[SPOILER/]

I can’t say for sure about any of them because I haven’t read or heard anything but I’d say this would be more likely for a second season than Wandavision.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can’t say for sure about any of them because I haven’t read or heard anything but I’d say this would be more likely for a second season than Wandavision.
I was just thinking that if he ends up being the new Cap, they can't really call the show The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, so either the show only goes one season or it's gonna be a long time before we see him as Cap.[SPOILER/]

speedkilz88

Reaction score
It wasn't Steve's to give away. The gov't made the shield out of their entire vibranium stockpile. They should have taken it back the moment Steve quit and it was quite ridiculous that they needed to trick Falcon. If Falcon was to ever become Captain America he would need to take the super soldier serum or else he would be just a guy with his shield.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Started WandaVision last night. I'll preface this by saying I'm not a huge Marvel fan but I occasionally watch some of their movies. I've read a ton of reviews about the show, particularly having to power through the first 3 episodes before it gets good on the 4th, so my expectation was that I'd be bored to tears with it. That said, I actually liked the first 3 episodes. It helps they are so short and this morning I was able to watch the 4th episode. I find it to be an enjoyable series so far.

joseephuss

Reaction score
It wasn't Steve's to give away. The gov't made the shield out of their entire vibranium stockpile. They should have taken it back the moment Steve quit and it was quite ridiculous that they needed to trick Falcon. If Falcon was to ever become Captain America he would need to take the super soldier serum or else he would be just a guy with his shield.

Wasn't it? Stark gave Rodgers the shield in End Game. That same shield was broken in the same. Which shield did Steve actually give to Sam?

https://www.esquire.com/entertainme...ained-by-avengers-endgame-director/[/spolier]

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Started WandaVision last night. I'll preface this by saying I'm not a huge Marvel fan but I occasionally watch some of their movies. I've read a ton of reviews about the show, particularly having to power through the first 3 episodes before it gets good on the 4th, so my expectation was that I'd be bored to tears with it. That said, I actually liked the first 3 episodes. It helps they are so short and this morning I was able to watch the 4th episode. I find it to be an enjoyable series so far.
I did also. They set up the series' plot really well.