*** Official Super Bowl XLIII: Cardinals vs Steelers Thread***

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
iRoot4Losers;2615785 said:
the good guys don't always win

Santonio Holmes is a punk, yet he will be lauded for awhile

How does a guy get arrested for drug possesion and not miss a play all season?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
mldardy;2615793 said:
BS. He still had it in his hands with his arm forward. They could have at least reviewed it.

I guess the refs get their bonus afterall :bang2:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2615794 said:
Steelers #1.

Cowboys and 49ers #2a and 2b.

Sucks.

Cardinals gave it all they had and their fans should be very proud. This game could have gone either way just like last year.

It's all about making a play when your team needs it.

Yes indeed.....to high heaven

kbman

Reaction score
Somewhere in Africa the cards will be known as Superbowl 43 champions.

StylisticS

Reaction score
mldardy;2615793 said:
BS. He still had it in his hands with his arm forward. They could have at least reviewed it.

Remember the similar call earlier in the game. It was overturned because Warner still had control of the ball. Warner was losing the ball before his arm was going forward. Hate it. But it was the correct call. If they reviewed, it was quick.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Well, the officiating was everything I've come to expect from a game of this magnitude involving Dan Rooney and his Pittsburgh Steelers. (If you know what I mean.;))

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
LOL. The refs stole it from the Cards.

Stop already.

The refs didn't decide that game the Steelers and the Cardinals did.

newlander

Reaction score
I agree Dallas East: if ANYONE can corral the human eggbeater, or push him out of bounds: very likely the Cards win. Just a horrible game: penalties galore, terrible execution, what a mess all in all. Thought we were out there for awhile........lol........at least Zona beat our all time record for penalties: they now have that dubious distinction.

BTW: if zona wins that game the Steeler nation NEVER stops whining "FIX" until the end of time. (safety in the end zone) and yes....it was a good call....still they would've screamed bloody murder.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue;2615798 said:
Definitely one of those years when the SB champ isn't very good compared to other years...

Tell that to an obnoxious Steeler fan (I know, redudant). This is the greatest team of all time. :bang2:

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
How wasnt that an incomplete pass? That is just mind boggling in a post tuck rule NFL.

StylisticS

Reaction score
trickblue;2615798 said:
Definitely one of those years when the SB champ isn't very good compared to other years...

I do not believe the Steelers was the best team in 2005. If Brady doesn't go down, they beat this Steeler team.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
dozin@theknick;2615804 said:
How does a guy get arrested for drug possesion and not miss a play all season?

The same way T.O. was 'technically' listed as having failed a drug test last off season and didn't miss any games.

The Panch

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2615812 said:
LOL. The refs stole it from the Cards.

Stop already.

The refs didn't decide that game the Steelers and the Cardinals did.
Basically. Things even out with all the calls against the Steelers late in the game.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;2615822 said:
How wasnt that an incomplete pass? That is just mind boggling in a post tuck rule NFL.

Because the tuck rule was invented on the spot. It never existed in the rule book prior to the season they "used" it for the Pats.