*** Official Super Bowl XLIII: Cardinals vs Steelers Thread***

Undisputed

Reaction score
Well that was a great way to cap off the most disappointing season in recent memory.

(not really)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
They won fair and square. Now that should be a slap in Jerry Jones' face to get the team back to Super Bowl winning ways, unless he wants the Stealers to own his franchise.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2615812 said:
LOL. The refs stole it from the Cards.

Stop already.

The refs didn't decide that game the Steelers and the Cardinals did.

Thanks for stating the obivous!!!! The refs did not steal it from the cards...let be realistic guys!!!! Cards defense folded simple as that. BOth played a good game and a great 4th quarter.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
What I got from the SB

1. The Refs sucked, but at least down the stretch, they started calling it even

2. The Cards played mistake prone like the Cowboys

3. Warner played an almost awesome game.....his only mistake was that play just before the half

4. The Cards defense is anti-clutch

5. Santonio Holmes is uncoverable, at least by the Cards

6. Big Ben is clutch, as much as I hate to say it

7. Fitzgerald is due a huge pay day

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
windward;2615828 said:
Who's the Dr. Frankenstein in this sick sick play?
The owners. The NFLPA. And the networks. Kind of mish-mash of folks really.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
All they had to do was hold them to a FG and it goes to OT....ugh the Cards frustrate me to no end.

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2615825 said:
The same way T.O. was 'technically' listed as having failed a drug test last off season and didn't miss any games.

Actually, no. TO was late for a test. Holmes was pulled over and admitted he had grass in his possesion. There is no comparison.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Gotta give rothshamburger credit. Made some plays. REALLY made some plays. As did Warner. NOW those are real QBs that make plays unlike Sheli.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
dozin@theknick;2615845 said:
Actually, no. TO was late for a test. Holmes was pulled over and admitted he had grass in his possesion. There is no comparison.

Exactly - comparing the two is boardline ********

newlander

Reaction score
I agree: this one is on the cards 'd for sure. My God, to look so good in the second half then just GAG on that last drive...........it's as close as they'll get for a LONG time........whisenhunt or not.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Undisputed;2615832 said:
Well that was a great way to cap off the most disappointing season in recent memory.

(not really)

:hammer:

I don't know that I can watch this mess anymore. :bang2:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
burmafrd;2615850 said:
Gotta give rothshamburger credit. Made some plays. REALLY made some plays. As did Warner. NOW those are real QBs that make plays unlike Sheli.

That guy's got eyes in the back of his head. Very nimble for a big man.

mldardy

Reaction score
DoomsDayD;2615838 said:
Thanks for stating the obivous!!!! The refs did not steal it from the cards...let be realistic guys!!!! Cards defense folded simple as that. BOth played a good game and a great 4th quarter.
We're not talking about the last drive of the game.The calls that happened throughout the game that led to that.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Biggems;2615840 said:
6. Big Ben is clutch, as much as I hate to say it
He pretty much did us the same way. Was so average all game long, when it counted, he was clutch clutch clutch.

Good news is, Romo is a lot like him. If his decision making could get a tad better, Romo would own the NFL.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Tonight I truly got what all the hype about Big Ben was about. He is about as clutch as a QB can get and I have changed my opinion about him entirely.