***Official Superbowl Thread***

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
And here I always thought that Garrett was a SandHole. :huh:
Ha! Maybe he's where JERRY deftly slides his square Kelly into for out of the way safe keeping after all?
:lmao:
( I really don't understand it man! To blatantly proclaim greatness of the double decade old achievements is puzzling,,:huh:,,, sale the **** out& retire, if all you wanna do is 'play' at being what you once were ,JERRY!:rolleyes:)

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
For all the people comparing Eagles TD and Dez..please. Eagles players literally was a runner for 5 steps and crossed the plane! Dez caught it and stumbled 3 Streps to the ground. Do I think Dez caught it? Yes. But not similar plays.

We just watched a rival fight injuries, no process, be aggressive and win. We are an embarrassment

trickamsterdam

Reaction score
How many people die in philly tonight?
However many go on the streets wearing Cowboys jerseys.

Actually, I was just out on Broad Street, by Temple University. People are in a great mood, 'Boys fan. See, 50 years is a long time between drinks. But so is 22. :)

diver5000

Reaction score
OUCH! Eagles beat Mr.Comeback with a 4th Quarter comeback by their back-up to win the Lombardi. I hope there's room in the trophy case :cool:

:igglestrophy: You can shelve this worn out meme now.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
For all the people comparing Eagles TD and Dez..please. Eagles players literally was a runner for 5 steps and crossed the plane! Dez caught it and stumbled 3 Streps to the ground. Do I think Dez caught it? Yes. But not similar plays.

We just watched a rival fight injuries, no process, be aggressive and win. We are an embarrassment
Ya know, Big T-frog? That T.D. shouldn't have took more than 15 seconds in ascertaining it's validity,,, once that ball broke the 'plane' of that goal line, those officials of old would've been blowing up he whistle and running with there arms signaling T.D. ,,,it's that simple & to overturn a zebra Man's call from his area or zone of enforcement was unheard of, back when it was real FOOTBALL,,,that P.I. against Philly early in the first half that lead to a patriots t.d. was total *$$ pocket B.S.

diver5000

Reaction score
We all joke about this, but in reality, I’m sure it’s part of Jerry’s keep Garrett mentality
just trust the process and maybe when the J Jones family sells the franchise you might eventually win something too.

sideon

Reaction score
So what. They are still one win away from the most SB wins too.
alt_sports_cd_super_bowl_xliii_lg.jpg

Carson

Reaction score
just trust the process and maybe when the J Jones family sells the franchise you might eventually win something too.

Come on now. Jerry did win three. He will just never sniff another one.

Do you even Cowboys? Sheesh man.

There is Stephen, Jerry Jr., Jerry’s nephew. It’s a Jones things and just like the nWo ... it’s for life!!! Lmao

diver5000

Reaction score
Come on now. Jerry did win three. He will just never sniff another one.

Do you even Cowboys? Sheesh man.

There is Stephen, Jerry Jr., Jerry’s nephew. It’s a Jones things and just like the nWo ... it’s for life!!! Lmao
If it's all in the family, then God help Cowboys fans. :p

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I thought both catches were called correctly.

First one, the left foot was down first, then the right foot - possession and control were established before the ball moved slightly as it was already a catch.

Second one, the guy was a runner as he took three steps, he broke the plain = touchdown. Also, I don't even know if the ball ever clearly touched the ground.

Both were called touchdowns on the field, there wasn't clear and obvious evidence to overturn either.

Also, the refs blew the whistle a little early in the third quarter when the Eagles DB stripped the ball away from Patriots WR when the play didn't look to be dead.

Swings and roundabouts, Eagles deserved to win
I agree with every one of your points.