***Official Superbowl Thread***

star-ving

Reaction score
However many go on the streets wearing Cowboys jerseys.

Actually, I was just out on Broad Street, by Temple University. People are in a great mood, 'Boys fan. See, 50 years is a long time between drinks. But so is 22. :)

H6bp7sL.gif

ghostdog

Reaction score
My God we get Peters, Sproles, Hicks and Wentz back? And we have 21 of our 22 starters signed through the 2019 season. Two things breaks up championships. Losing FAs. We have none. And the coaching staff being poached. That remains to be seen. We've already shown injuries won't do it. I have to say that we ended one dynasty just to start one of our own.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
My God we get Peters, Sproles, Hicks and Wentz back? And we have 21 of our 22 starters signed through the 2019 season. Two things breaks up championships. Losing FAs. We have none. And the coaching staff being poached. That remains to be seen. We've already shown injuries won't do it. I have to say that we ended one dynasty just to start one of our own.
Doubtful, teams also get figured out after having success, no doubt this Eagles team will be competitive going forward but you never know what the future holds for this team.

Silverstar

Reaction score
lol I'm just trying to figure out why Eagles fans are on here right now. If the Cowboys won tonight, I certainly wouldn't bother with trolling Eagleszone .

They are Egirl fans...you should not be surprised.

If you look up the word "suck" online you'll see one of the definitions is philadelphia eagle fan.

Sydla

Reaction score
Doubtful, teams also get figured out after having success, no doubt this Eagles team will be competitive going forward but you never know what the future holds for this team.

Someone will likely figure them out.

It likely won’t be us though.

Sydla

Reaction score
I thought both catches were called correctly.

First one, the left foot was down first, then the right foot - possession and control were established before the ball moved slightly as it was already a catch.

Second one, the guy was a runner as he took three steps, he broke the plain = touchdown. Also, I don't even know if the ball ever clearly touched the ground.

Both were called touchdowns on the field, there wasn't clear and obvious evidence to overturn either.

Also, the refs blew the whistle a little early in the third quarter when the Eagles DB stripped the ball away from Patriots WR when the play didn't look to be dead.

Swings and roundabouts, Eagles deserved to win

The second was a TD. First was not. He didn’t regain possession until the first foot cane off the ground. So the second foot was on the line.

One of the more horrendous reviews I have seen. Considering the league has been pushing “possession” on catches.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
May be the case, we can only hope we add some defensive talent probably in the draft.
That's GOT to happen!
Although the fast action of rapid fire 'shootout' football is visually appealing it's in NO Way ,shape nor form TACTFULLY sound fundamental football,,,win that deathmatch strangle choke out 12-9 ,,,it's boring but just as effective!
( huge gains on the ground attack scheme from BOTH franchises was enjoyable to see ,considering their primary aerial assault focused style both units are committed to.)

Philmonroe

Reaction score
lol I'm just trying to figure out why Eagles fans are on here right now. If the Cowboys won tonight, I certainly wouldn't bother with trolling Eagleszone .
Insecurity and lameness mixed into one. I don't go on other sites that aren't my team to even view them. Definitely wouldn't go to post on them esp after my team won the championship.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Insecurity and lameness mixed into one. I don't go on other sites that aren't my team to even view them. Definitely wouldn't go to post on them esp after my team won the championship.
(I'm truly starting to like you,Bro!)
I agree.
( as your abrasive posts in the past ,,,just across the board in general,,, take time
o_O)