***Official Superbowl Thread***

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
You would think there's some good conversations going on right about now between Jerry, Stephen and Jason. a second year HC looks light years ahead of Garrett.

popp1234

Reaction score
Sloppiest game I've seen all year....Yet NBC is pushing their agenda as if this is the greatest game ever. Patriots have them right where they want them....Or I should say...the NFL script is set. The GOAT will do his thing....yawn

See you next season....

:igglestrophy:

Patriots will lose. BOOK IT!!!

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Simply because the Pats are not as hated among Cowboy fans as much as the eagles are.

I would feel fine if we can catch which ever team has 6 while widening the gap with them stuck at 0.

Cheaters or not, go patriots.

thank u for this very very good response to my question. i appreciate that respect.

so u feel that a team cementing their dynasty as better than the cowboys dynasty is better than a hated rival wining 1 without a dynasty?

serious question. not trying to disrespect just trying to counter a good respectable point with ('hopefully') another.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Protecting Tom Brady is a must in the 2nd half. I suspect the refs will be allowing these teams to do a lot more holding, or this game might be a blowout.

River82

Reaction score
They won't be trading Wentz. I heard before the game Foles will be available for a high price. Wentz is the quarterback for the next 10 years whether we like it or not.

I admire Philly's balls. Trading away their best QB is a pretty gutsy move ...

MCMetal69

Reaction score
thank u for this very very good response to my question. i appreciate that respect.

so u feel that a team cementing their dynasty as better than the cowboys dynasty is better than a hated rival wining 1 without a dynasty?

serious question. not trying to disrespect just trying to counter a good respectable point with ('hopefully') another.

I'm going to be unhappy no matter the outcome................................Only the Cowboys matter to me ; flu(k everyone else......................

popp1234

Reaction score
You would think there's some good conversations going on right about now between Jerry, Stephen and Jason. a second year HC looks light years ahead of Garrett.

They don't give a damn, except the bottom line. Everything else is just gravy (i.e., winning championships).

River82

Reaction score
Now all we need is a plan to kidnap Pederson and dress him up like Garrett. Jerry's too old to know the difference - I've heard eyesight deteriorates once you enter your ... 13th decade.

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Now is the time to take a lean out on your house, refinance your mortgage, reach out to a loan shark, do what you have to do and go all in on New England