***Official Superbowl Thread***

HungryLion

Reaction score
LOL.

You guys are just so desperate to find excuses for Garrett.

It’s it strange that the best teams always seem to execute better than other teams?

Guess what clowns, coaching matters in execution as well.

You would think watching our biggest rival playing well in the Super Bowl with a very real chance to win it at halftime, would piss people off about how much of s failure Garrett has been thus far.

But I guess not.

I for one, am not perfectly fine watching this happen.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Justin Timberlake.....................I can crack my knuckles with more rhythm and tonal quality than this putz has..................

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Worst halftime show in history
yep
tenor.gif

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Next year will probably be Taylor Swift.

diver5000

Reaction score
Enjoying the halftime show? I am and I hate Timberlake, but since the E-A-G-L-E-S are fine tuning their 2nd half performance I can't complain....WINNNINNNGGGGG!!!!!

River82

Reaction score
It's not surprising the SB is a duel between the two best coaches in the league. It really exposes how bad and outdated Garrett is

aria

Reaction score
How much cash you bet on this game?
Lol. Aren’t you supposed to be too drunk to ask this? After betting for and against Brady against the Jags in which I lost all of money, I started off small. Bet $50 that Pink would sing the NA under 2:00. She sang it in ~ 1:51 so that was a loss. Bet $50 to win $85 the the Eagles would win.

This half time show is horrendous. Absolutely awful. Justin T seems like a good dude but I can’t stand his music. Excuse me while I vomit.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
The worst part about watching this Eagles team, and to a lesser degree, the Giants in 07 and 11 is that they play as a complete team: something the Cowboys haven't done in a long time.

I'm incredibly envious of how those teams were built - solid offense, monsters on both lines.