Official W\L predictions?

Nation

Reaction score
7-9. Not enough depth at OL and DL to withstand another injury or two at each position, and in the NFL those are likely to happen.

Zordon

Reaction score
Oh, no. Tell me you're not thinking we're going to be chasing RG3 around like we did McNabb back in 2004. I don't want to go through that again.
Unfortunately, yes. The Commanders have been able to do something that we've failed to do, rebuild the oline into a formidable group in a short period of time. Garcon is healthy and their two stud dlinemen are back. Even when we were good and they were bad in the past, we still played very close games vs them. Last year they just whooped us in the trenches. Do you see the dline talent on our side to stop their run game and play action offense? I don't. I think the Skins are the class of the East this year.
Think we'll make the playoffs? Or we miss from a tie breaker to Washington?
9-7 and we'll miss the playoffs unfortunately. Maybe next draft we'll get serious about the issues in the trenches and draft 4 linemen, 2 for each side.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Listen, I have 3,200+ messages and a 2.5% "like" percentage (which would be even higher if they had "likes" prior to this year!), compared to your paltry 430 message/1.4% like percentage. Frankly, you should put whatever I want you to put on your sig line, regardless. We live in a society of classes, buddy boy. Now I'm not saying that there won't be a day when you and I can have this discussion, but today is not that day. You keep posting clever stuff, you keep raking in those "likes" and eating your vitamins, and maybe you'll get your shot, kid.

Wow I'm sure your parents, friends and family are very proud of all your postings, likes % and all your time well spent on a Cowboy website. You should get some kind of cyber award for all the typing and PC time? Whatever floats your boat or in this case your manly cyber time. Just looking for a friendly wager to make it interesting but with your response evidently you do not wish to back up your prediction. I guess that makes sense given all your chest beating antics above. Take care and I hope your prediction is correct!!

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Wow I'm sure your parents, friends and family are very proud of all your postings, likes % and all your time well spent on a Cowboy website. You should get some kind of cyber award for all the typing and PC time? Whatever floats your boat or in this case your manly cyber time. Just looking for a friendly wager to make it interesting but with your response evidently you do not wish to back up your prediction. I guess that makes sense given all your chest beating antics above. Take care and I hope your prediction is correct!!

Thanks, I hope I'm right too! Take care.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dang it, you're right. I need to post more cheerleader pics.

I'm liking that last one, just to keep your like-rate high and not because I approve of objectifying beautiful women.

I like cheerleaders too, but it's mostly because of their senses of humor.

dstovall5

Reaction score
I like cheerleaders too, but it's mostly because of their senses of humor.

insane.gif

Ashwynn

Reaction score
10-6 as the Oline gels late in the year and we hit a hot streak going into playoffs. Definately win 1 or 2 games in the playoffs and maybe reach the SB where anything can happen.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I think Romo gets his interceptions back down to the 10-13 mark and throws for 30-33 TDs.. I think this defense finds another 10-12 turnovers that weren't there last year.

If fumbles remain the same, then that puts us into a positive turnover differential for the year, which will directly lead to more wins. I therefore estimate us at about a 10-6 team.

The key is that Romo has to get back to his 2011 self and this defense MUST get turnovers. 16 is bottom 3 in the NFC.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
10 - 6 best case, 9-7 more likely. Better team, but not there yet. 3rd times a charm but - we must draft for the trench's !!!

iceman117

Reaction score
10-6 possibly 11-5

they will win a game or two they aren't expected too and lose a game or two they aren't expected too... but i feel pretty good with 10-6 or 11-5