Official W\L predictions?

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
I don't think think we'll beat the Broncos or the Packers at home. I'm not thrilled about playing the Saints in New Orleans either. We haven't proven that we can beat the Giants at home, but I'll go ahead and hope that we can go .500 in the division. That's 6 losses right there. I think we'll have a hard time beating Chicago in December and Detroit halfway through the season.

With that being said, I'll go with 7-9. As mentioned, injuries will play a big role as with any team and hopefully we'll get some calls and bounces during the season for a change. I'm always excited this time of year and hopefully we can finally get consistent at home and string some wins together against the likes of the Broncos and Saints.

coogrfan

Reaction score
Imo the absolute best case scenario for this team is 10-11 wins, and that's if everything breaks our way. A couple of injuries at the wrong spots and we could easily be looking at 6-10...or worse. Given that, I'll assume avg luck and call for another.500 season.

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
7-9. With this OL, we can't do any better. Romo will miss a couple of games because of the horrible Guard/Tackle combo not protecting him.
Loses:
Giants (1)
Commanders (2)
Eagles (1)
Packers
Bears
Broncos
Saints
Vikings.
Even after this 7-9 finish, Garrett will NOT be fired, which I will be fine with.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
8-8
Unfortunately, seems like small mistakes haunt this team.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Giants W
@Chiefs W
Rams W
@Chargers L (we won't win 4 in a row)
Broncos W (the L against the Chargers will motivate us even more against the Broncos)
Commanders L (after glorious win against Broncos we come back to earth against the Commanders)
@Eagles W
@Lions W
Vickings W
@Saints L
@Giants L
Raiders W
@Bears W
Packers L
@Commanders L
Eagles W

10-6

Phoenix

Reaction score
Our special teams return coverage units are horrid. Our special teams kick returners are both horrid and completely stupid in decision making. That will be the downfall of the team, in the end. We'll lose 2 games we should have won because of ST crappiness.

Ergo, 8-8.

Reaction score
these cowboys better win the 1st game at home against the giants,or this board will explode..all hope will be gone!! fans will say same ol cowboys!!

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks this team is gonna be less than 10-6 isn't seeing things very clearly. This team is awesome, it's okay to accept that.

12-4, including 5-1 in the division. I mean, I'm hearing things like we're going to lose to the Lions or Bears? The Broncos?! At home?!? Child, please.

So your the guy who was in the Lux box cleaning Jerry's glasses?
Just kidding.... however you care to make a friendly wager? You take 12-4, I'll take 8-8 and whoever's closest wins. If you win, I'll tag anything you want on my tag line for a month and vice versa if I win?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I cant lie im saying 10-6 now. But if they lose 1 of their first 2 games I will be having mind changes. Not kidding. Lol I was pissed and lost faith after the seahawks game last year. But I still watch just with no optimism.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
So your the guy who was in the Lux box cleaning Jerry's glasses?
Just kidding.... however you care to make a friendly wager? You take 12-4, I'll take 8-8 and whoever's closest wins. If you win, I'll tag anything you want on my tag line for a month and vice versa if I win?

Listen, I have 3,200+ messages and a 2.5% "like" percentage (which would be even higher if they had "likes" prior to this year!), compared to your paltry 430 message/1.4% like percentage. Frankly, you should put whatever I want you to put on your sig line, regardless. We live in a society of classes, buddy boy. Now I'm not saying that there won't be a day when you and I can have this discussion, but today is not that day. You keep posting clever stuff, you keep raking in those "likes" and eating your vitamins, and maybe you'll get your shot, kid.

Reaction score
11-7. 10-6 in the regular season, win against either the Bears or New Orleans in wild card weekend, and then a loss to the Packers or Seahawks the week after.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
Listen, I have 3,200+ messages and a 2.5% "like" percentage (which would be even higher if they had "likes" prior to this year!), compared to your paltry 430 message/1.4% like percentage. Frankly, you should put whatever I want you to put on your sig line, regardless. We live in a society of classes, buddy boy. Now I'm not saying that there won't be a day when you and I can have this discussion, but today is not that day. You keep posting clever stuff, you keep raking in those "likes" and eating your vitamins, and maybe you'll get your shot, kid.

Is this supposed to be some kind chest thumping thing? You sound like a high school girl telling the world that she has more facebook likes than anyone else

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Is this supposed to be some kind chest thumping thing? You sound like a high school girl telling the world that she has more facebook likes than anyone else

Posts like this are not going to get you your first "like" from me, mister! P.S. You avatar pic is all pixelated. Sharpen up your game, buddy.

17yearsandcounting

Reaction score
7-9 to 9-7.

Some of you counting a W in December, on a Monday night at Soldier Field should do some reconsidering.