Officiating crew for the Philly / Dallas game

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Last week against the rams when McVay will running the 40 down the sideline to call the timeout because he had 12 men in formation, why didn’t the refs call the penalty?

they called it on us the week before.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I didnt see much of you talking on the tripping calls that were blatant phantom calls. Then again. You couldnt argue that. but you would if you could. lol

Then you weren't looking hard enough because I called those calls wrong several times. Posters even called for my opinion on them, obviously because they know I'm as unbiased as it gets 'round these parts. I did study them to see if there was the usual whining about nothing but they were indeed bad calls. Although, there was that one thread with Zapruder footage accusing the official of waiting to see if our RB would clear (through several levels of big linemen, mind you) before throwing the flag. Now THAT was whining comedy.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
I believe a timeout was called in your case^^^
Also, the refs are not going to play a role in this game. Our offense is going to play the biggest role as we lay the beat down on the Shegals!!:thumbup:

Blackrain

Reaction score
Refs will manipulate the game how ever the league wants . They may want the Eagles to win this game so the games next week against the Skins and Giants are important and people will watch . If the Cowboys win, those games lose all there revenue making ability . NFC East is a wrap . The league will probably want it to go down to the wire for maximum viewing audience

Blackrain

Reaction score
I believe a timeout was called in your case^^^
Also, the refs are not going to play a role in this game. Our offense is going to play the biggest role as we lay the beat down on the Shegals!!:thumbup:
Thats sure how it should play out if this was sport instead of the entertainment industry . I know Im tired of seeing the refs play a part in our games that crap in NE still has me pissed off but I guess nobody is allowed to win there and we were so close they had to get the refs in to stop us

Praxit

Reaction score
...dont forget he's also the ref that gave Aikman the PI in Super Bowl.....whoops! Wait a minute...wrong ref.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Yawn! Dallas is going to man-handle little red riding hood & his pack of wolfies. Wentzie beat Dallas only ONCE. What's that tell you about the refs?!
santa-smiley.gif

TheHerd

Reaction score
Refs will manipulate the game how ever the league wants . They may want the Eagles to win this game so the games next week against the Skins and Giants are important and people will watch . If the Cowboys win, those games lose all there revenue making ability . NFC East is a wrap . The league will probably want it to go down to the wire for maximum viewing audience
Interesting take. Follow the money is never a bad mantra

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Hopefully officiating will not be the determining factor in this game. This season we have seen games where we were called for two phantom elusive tripping penalties in one game and an opponent has been ruled to have the ball to start both half (however ultimately overturned).

this week we get tony Corrente.

this is the ref that was calling both games where tony romo received serious injuries.

his crews like to call the offense holding and false start penalties.

cowboys have usually been on the short end of the stick in games he has called.
Doesn’t matter. All the officiating crews have been abysmal. Just need to go out and win.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Hopefully officiating will not be the determining factor in this game. This season we have seen games where we were called for two phantom elusive tripping penalties in one game and an opponent has been ruled to have the ball to start both half (however ultimately overturned).

this week we get tony Corrente.

this is the ref that was calling both games where tony romo received serious injuries.

his crews like to call the offense holding and false start penalties.

cowboys have usually been on the short end of the stick in games he has called.

We've also had multiple games where we are the beneficiary of the calls...this past week and with some of the losses...it has been pointed out here. Happened multiple games this season. Glad to see this is ramping up pregame now. :facepalm:

Verdict

Reaction score
Must be good enough to overcome your opponents and the refs.

That sounds all “well and good” but I promise you Tiger Woods can’t beat me in golf if I hold the pencil.

The refs can negate anything a team does if they really want to. It’s just a matter of degree.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Then you weren't looking hard enough because I called those calls wrong several times. Posters even called for my opinion on them, obviously because they know I'm as unbiased as it gets 'round these parts. I did study them to see if there was the usual whining about nothing but they were indeed bad calls. Although, there was that one thread with Zapruder footage accusing the official of waiting to see if our RB would clear (through several levels of big linemen, mind you) before throwing the flag. Now THAT was whining comedy.
While I dont believe in the conspiracy I do believe in bias. Look at Mike Perreira trying to justify the tripping calls as an example.

ultron

Reaction score
I saw something that Eagles fans were posting, I believe they said the Eagles are 7-13 and the Cowboys are 9-7 when this crew refs their games.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Interesting take. Follow the money is never a bad mantra
Anything can happen but Im sure there is a bean counter somewhere working on a theory of how to make the most revenue out of what games that are left .

I am hoping we fall to the side they want to see win like last week . What a set up that was media hypes our losing streak and our coach getting fired Jerry throws out comments and here come the Rams on a winning streak need the game for the playoffs better record and play in a much tougher division getting 3 FREAKING points . Bait is out so many people bite they make it a pick um bang somebody makes a fortune . I knew immediately we were winning when I saw the Rams get 3 points