Officiating crew for the Philly / Dallas game

Kaiser

Reaction score
The link to your lie speaks for itself and I outline it perfectly in my post (Here it is again).

But hey, if I'm a clown then what are you who can't even sniff the level of a clown? My link proves you're a liar which is why you always erase it when you quote my posts. And you erase the link because it shows you're a boldface liar who creates dark corner fairies out to get the Cowboys, lol. What don't you want others to see in that link? You melting down like a toddler when called out? You have a reputation of that from more than just interactions with me but yet I'm the lucky one who gets to have a scorned fan boi following him around. Yay.

And where are the links of people "calling for your opinion" on the tripping calls?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
And where are the links of people "calling for your opinion" on the tripping calls?

Why would I need to post a link for my own claim? I'm not the known liar around here, you are (per this link) (and this one) (and the one that states I follow you around, lol).

If you think I'm lying, go prove that I am. You see, "proving" is something you CONSPIRACY! nuts are immune to. So I have 3,341 posts as of now. Go sift through them, minion. Chop, chop.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hopefully officiating will not be the determining factor in this game. This season we have seen games where we were called for two phantom elusive tripping penalties in one game and an opponent has been ruled to have the ball to start both half (however ultimately overturned).

this week we get tony Corrente.

this is the ref that was calling both games where tony romo received serious injuries.

his crews like to call the offense holding and false start penalties.

cowboys have usually been on the short end of the stick in games he has called.

Can we get that crew that did the Buffalo game?

They are the only crew where it appeared the opponent got the treatment that Dallas normally gets.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Honestly though, why is it that we got Walt against the Rams and Corrente against Philly? Two of the biggest about themselves refs in the league? For two big games? It's like, um, NFL........

CWR

Reaction score
Oh stop. "We even entertain" a Rowdy "discussion". Topics in here are hopeless PRICELESS. :rolleyes::lmao:

Yeah true, we talk about everything on here. My point is poor officiating shouldn't be a serious subject of conversation. Sorry it bothers me that the NFL is incapable of calling games consistently.

Kaiser

Reaction score
If you think I'm lying, go prove that I am. You see, "proving" is something you CONSPIRACY! nuts are immune to. So I have 3,341 posts as of now. Go sift through them, minion. Chop, chop.

Marcus: "You can't prove I'm lying, it would take too long!!"

Kaiser: "No, it takes 30 seconds if you use Google"

Marcus: "WUUUUTTTT?????"

Kaiser

Reaction score

Here are the links that prove you are lying. Posters weren’t “calling for your opinion”, one poster @CowboysWillRise asked you to defend a post where you supported the tripping calls -

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/all-22-of-flag-being-thrown-on-2nd-tripping-call.446596/page-2

This was the other tripping thread -

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/ive-never-seen-2-tripping-calls-in-one-game.446291/

But of course, in the thread about the NFL admitting the tripping penalties were wrong, you didn’t say anything until one comment on the last page -

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/nfl-two-tripping-penalties-shouldn’t-have-been-called.446525/page-13

Kaiser

Reaction score
Yeah true, we talk about everything on here. My point is poor officiating shouldn't be a serious subject of conversation. Sorry it bothers me that the NFL is incapable of calling games consistently.

Exactly. Dallas hasn't lost games because of the calls but no team in the NFL should have to overcome multiple bad calls during a game. We don't play in two feet of snow, we shouldn't have to lose yardage to nonsense like those tripping penalties either.

Last edited:
Reactions: CWR

Kaiser

Reaction score

I was surprised they didn't throw the flag on that, but I think the main thing is that a QB built like a FB who goes looking for contact on half his runs doesn't really get flags thrown. They just assume Dak didn't even notice something like that.

If that happened to Wentz they would throw the flag. But then again, Wentz would miss three games if that happened to him.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Here are the links that prove you are lying. Posters weren’t “calling for your opinion”, one poster @CowboysWillRise asked you to defend a post where you supported the tripping calls -

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/all-22-of-flag-being-thrown-on-2nd-tripping-call.446596/page-2

This was the other tripping thread -

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/ive-never-seen-2-tripping-calls-in-one-game.446291/

But of course, in the thread about the NFL admitting the tripping penalties were wrong, you didn’t say anything until one comment on the last page -

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/nfl-two-tripping-penalties-shouldn’t-have-been-called.446525/page-13

All you do is lie. What part of my saying, "the calls were clearly wrong" is me "supporting" the calls? What an idiot. Lol.

And that poster isn't the only one who asked for my opinion. Look harder, lol.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Now that I watch it a couple of times, it does look like he gives Dak's leg an extra twist.

I cant bust the ref's balls too much for not throwing a flag on this, watching it in real time its hard to catch it. I didnt even notice it during the game and had to play it two or three times to really see the extra twist on the leg. If you are a ref standing 5 or 10 feet away watching this in real time, its very hard to see.

Not making excuses for the refs, they have sucked this year, just saying this play I understand no flag being thrown.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Awwww, here it is. I called it yesterday. Before every big game there's a "we'll get screwed by the refs" thread to ease the feared trauma of losing said big game with a "predicted" built-in excuse. LOL.

Stephen Jones said this week that bad calls are part of the game and that is why he wants the PI review to not be renewed for next season. It was conditionally approved for only one year by the competition committee and Stephen Jones said he will vote to do away with it, he said it slows the game down and second guesses the refs on judgement calls.

Somebody asked him about the refs making bad calls and he said, "bad calls are part of the game" and he mentioned the two phantom trip calls against the Pats. Said the team just has to be better and overcome bad calls.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Honestly though, why is it that we got Walt against the Rams and Corrente against Philly? Two of the biggest about themselves refs in the league? For two big games? It's like, um, NFL........

And yet, "the refs" had no bearing on the outcome of the Rams game. It's funny how if you actually play well the officials don't matter.

Stumble and bumble all over yourselves and suddenly a bad call becomes the determining factor. Odd that.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Watch MLB, the NBA, the NHL, or any other league. Officials are inconsistent in all sports. Human error occurs in life everyday.

What cracks me up is when NFL officials are guilty of it there has to be a conspiracy, in the eyes of some. Apparently they could never blow a call by accident - they must be fantastic officials.