CFZ Oh Boy hit the panic button

XXLMike

Reaction score
The protectionist playcalling was the most alarming thing I’ve ever witnessed from a Dallas cowboy offensive coordinator.

Down two scores, McCarthy ran the football five times inside the red zone, and then had dak throw it and get intercepted.

That pick is on McCarthy. He forced the situation on Prescott by trying to hide him.

- D Bland isn’t that good nor is Gilmore.

- Dan Quinn worst game as a Cowboy.

- Cowboys outmuscled - out hit - Alarm bells .

- We miss Schultz big-time - all three ends are slow to get open.
- we have no deep threat. We have no quick score ability, except for Turpin.
- We miss Trevon Diggs more than anybody ever expected. I think we miss him on the sideline that was a leader.
- Amari Cooper. Why did we ever trade him? He had a massive day today and you know what he wasn’t wrong about Prescott .

Winners : Kellen Moore - the Eagles - Gallup - TJ Bass And the Center

Losers - McCarthy- Schottenheimer - Dan Quinn - Dan Quinn hasn’t been this unprepared since he blew the Super Bowl.

Outlook - shady with a side of Belichick

XXLMike

Reaction score
The team came out flat, Dak needed to carry the team today and he couldn't do it. Nothing new.
I would agree with you, but I don’t think that was ever given the chance to do it McCarthy is afraid to let him go.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Agreed. Time to whip out the clown show pics because this team is slowly evolving back into the circus it once was, or should I say, always was.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Cause yes, the time to really open up the playbook is when you're missing three out of five offensive linemen.

I'm as disappointed as anyone else and going to hang a lot of question marks on this team, but lets be real here.

Rock423

Reaction score
The team came out flat, Dak needed to carry the team today and he couldn't do it. Nothing new.
Of course blame Dak for 13 penalties and giving up 222 rushing yards. Where the hell was Dan Quinn?

mldardy

Reaction score
The protectionist playcalling was the most alarming thing I’ve ever witnessed from a Dallas cowboy offensive coordinator.

Down two scores, McCarthy ran the football five times inside the red zone, and then had dak throw it and get intercepted.

That pick is on McCarthy. He forced the situation on Prescott by trying to hide him.

- D Bland isn’t that good nor is Gilmore.

- Dan Quinn worst game as a Cowboy.

- Cowboys outmuscled - out hit - Alarm bells .

- We miss Schultz big-time - all three ends are slow to get open.
- we have no deep threat. We have no quick score ability, except for Turpin.
- We miss Trevon Diggs more than anybody ever expected. I think we miss him on the sideline that was a leader.
- Amari Cooper. Why did we ever trade him? He had a massive day today and you know what he wasn’t wrong about Prescott .

Winners : Kellen Moore - the Eagles - Gallup - TJ Bass And the Center

Losers - McCarthy- Schottenheimer - Dan Quinn - Dan Quinn hasn’t been this unprepared since he blew the Super Bowl.

Outlook - shady with a side of Belichick
897 POSTS. Yeah you're a troll. Go away. You were nowhere to be found during the first two weeks.

goshan

Reaction score
Lol, so much overreaction.
I do think we are missing Schulz. So far Ferguson isn't as good at getting open. He looks slow off the breaks.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Definitely hit the panic button. The offense hasn't looked great after 3 games the way you would think it would with an 8th-year starting QB and capable weapons. If the defense doesn't dominate and generate 2+ turnovers, this team could be in a struggle to win every week.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
So what if Dallas lost 28-16 in week one just like this and won 40-0 or 30-10 today like they did in weeks one and two?

Would this be any different?

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This was a bizzare game. I actually thought the offense between the 20s was good. In the red zone it was obviously atrocious.

I also thought Dak played a good enough game to win for the most part. When you watched those replays in the red zone all of the receivers were just absolutely smothered.

XXLMike

Reaction score
897 POSTS. Yeah you're a troll. Go away. You were nowhere to be found during the first two weeks.
Awww little baby you ok ?
I’ve been here every week pal

Go get a box of tissues

mldardy

Reaction score
Awww little baby you ok ?
I’ve been here every week pal

Go get a box of tissues
:rolleyes: 897 posts. Nah you ain't here every week or day fam. At least not posting. You waited for a loss to post this bs you did. Get lost troll.

XXLMike

Reaction score
:rolleyes: 897 posts. Nah you ain't here every week or day fam. At least not posting. You waited for a loss to post this bs you did. Get lost troll.
Wrong - triggered little baby with zero football comprehension.