CFZ Oh Boy hit the panic button

XXLMike

Reaction score
And one turned back to the other, and @said hurry up Gladys,” you’re slower than Leighton Vander Esche !!!!

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Look to me like McCarthy didn't trust Dak to throw. Time getting low forced the issue and Dak throws an end zone pick, thus justifying the lack of trust. If this is the case then there is a problem in the locker room.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
The protectionist playcalling was the most alarming thing I’ve ever witnessed from a Dallas cowboy offensive coordinator.

Down two scores, McCarthy ran the football five times inside the red zone, and then had dak throw it and get intercepted.

That pick is on McCarthy. He forced the situation on Prescott by trying to hide him.

- D Bland isn’t that good nor is Gilmore.

- Dan Quinn worst game as a Cowboy.

- Cowboys outmuscled - out hit - Alarm bells .

- We miss Schultz big-time - all three ends are slow to get open.
- we have no deep threat. We have no quick score ability, except for Turpin.
- We miss Trevon Diggs more than anybody ever expected. I think we miss him on the sideline that was a leader.
- Amari Cooper. Why did we ever trade him? He had a massive day today and you know what he wasn’t wrong about Prescott .

Winners : Kellen Moore - the Eagles - Gallup - TJ Bass And the Center

Losers - McCarthy- Schottenheimer - Dan Quinn - Dan Quinn hasn’t been this unprepared since he blew the Super Bowl.

Outlook - shady with a side of Belichick

It is pretty hard to throw deep when you have three new -- two very green -- starters on the OL. Pay attention. The play calling reflected what they know about their replacement OL. They are good in run blocking but not so much in pass blocking.

Brooksey

Reaction score
This was a bizzare game. I actually thought the offense between the 20s was good. In the red zone it was obviously atrocious.

I also thought Dak played a good enough game to win for the most part. When you watched those replays in the red zone all of the receivers were just absolutely smothered.
They had it covered really well

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It had everything to do with it...I said when bad games happen sometimes you need your QB to win you the game, bail you out.

Instead Dak was part of the problem
Many fans wanted Dak to drive the bus and let the defense carry the team. They both dropped the ball today.

DStar22

Reaction score
no one forced him to throw into triple coverage.

having said that, Dak was not the only one responsible for this poor outcome.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
no one forced him to throw into triple coverage.
Our defense did...not making excuses for Dak, it was a horrible decision and throw, but who would have thought that the AZ offense would have made our defense look like crap. Too many players looking to pad stats, running uphill and losing contain.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Because they lost one game???

Good grief.

Did you think they were going undefeated?
No of course not. However, again, I didn’t expect us to lose to a bottom dweller like the Cardinals. I had losses against the 49ers, Dolphins, Bills, Rams, Eagles etc. Y’know. Good teams with aspirations? Instead we lost to a team limping it’s way to the finish line. It’s pathetic and embarrassing. Losing the game isn’t the problem. Losing to a team like this in the fashion we did IS.