CFZ Oh Boy hit the panic button

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
I think the reason we should be concerned is that these losses are familiar. We have been losing like this for years now. Different head coaches, different OCs and DCs, doesn't matter, same types of losses

We have multiple losses a season that have a similar feel and characteristics.

Undisciplined.
Numerous penalties.
Low scoring.
Flat/uninspired.
Lost look.

This is why I don't trust them and have 0 faith in them getting to a SB.

XXLMike

Reaction score
I think the reason we should be concerned is that these losses are familiar. We have been losing like this for years now. Different head coaches, different OCs and DCs, doesn't matter, same types of losses

We have multiple losses a season that have a similar feel and characteristics.

Undisciplined.
Numerous penalties.
Low scoring.
Flat/uninspired.
Lost look.

This is why I don't trust them and have 0 faith in them getting to a SB.
The one consistent ?
Jerry & Son

Gorgon

Reaction score
The protectionist playcalling was the most alarming thing I’ve ever witnessed from a Dallas cowboy offensive coordinator.

Down two scores, McCarthy ran the football five times inside the red zone, and then had dak throw it and get intercepted.

That pick is on McCarthy. He forced the situation on Prescott by trying to hide him.

- D Bland isn’t that good nor is Gilmore.

- Dan Quinn worst game as a Cowboy.

- Cowboys outmuscled - out hit - Alarm bells .

- We miss Schultz big-time - all three ends are slow to get open.
- we have no deep threat. We have no quick score ability, except for Turpin.
- We miss Trevon Diggs more than anybody ever expected. I think we miss him on the sideline that was a leader.
- Amari Cooper. Why did we ever trade him? He had a massive day today and you know what he wasn’t wrong about Prescott .

Winners : Kellen Moore - the Eagles - Gallup - TJ Bass And the Center

Losers - McCarthy- Schottenheimer - Dan Quinn - Dan Quinn hasn’t been this unprepared since he blew the Super Bowl.

Outlook - shady with a side of Belichick
I am not "high" on Dallas,but any time you have THREE of your top five linemen out (Smith, Biadiaz, and Martin), your all pro-CB out, well, it will be ugly. Would they have won if healthy? Probably.

XXLMike

Reaction score
I am not "high" on Dallas,but any time you have THREE of your top five linemen out (Smith, Biadiaz, and Martin), your all pro-CB out, well, it will be ugly. Would they have won if healthy? Probably.
The OL was pretty damn good yesterday.