Oh, Micah Micah Micah

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This dude becomes more insufferable by the day.

He interviews the QB who sliced & diced our defense in the playoffs, then has the audacity to say “yeah for sure” when Jordan Love mentioned the Packers had confidence in being able to exploit the Cowboys’ secondary.

Then Jourdan Lewis commented on twitter about it.

I’m sorry, but I genuinely do not want Micah on this team.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score

He interviews the QB who sliced & diced our defense in the playoffs, then has the audacity to say “yeah for sure” when Jordan Love mentioned the Packers had confidence in being able to exploit the Cowboys’ secondary.

What am I missing here? Season’s over. This is just two men sitting down talking football. Love didn’t say anything no one playing the Cowboys didn’t already know, and Micah was just asking questions leading Love into no damaging answers.

Hope you get your wish and Micah goes elsewhere but we better get a king’s ransom for him. Just don’t sit here *****ing about our pass rush after he’s gone.

Brax

Reaction score

He had immaturely issues in Penn State it’s just who he is, a guy who reads the press reports and fades away at the end of the year and blames others for his lack of success. Just the kind of teammate you don’t want.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
What am I missing here? Season’s over. This is just two men sitting down talking football. Love didn’t say anything no one playing the Cowboys didn’t already know, and Micah was just asking questions leading Love into no damaging answers.

Hope you get your wish and Micah goes elsewhere but we better get a king’s ransom for him. Just don’t sit here *****ing about our pass rush after he’s gone.
What kind of pass rush did we have vs GB with Micah?

How many sacks has Micah had in 4 playoff games?

Micah and D Law were tired at the end of the season.

Send Micah away and get as much as you can for him!

I respect Jourdan Lewis more than ever. Plays as hard as anyone on our team and has the guts to call out the big mouth superstar on D.